Welcome to Room 30!

Welcome!
I would like to welcome all my new students to Room 30!  I am really looking forward to teaching you this year.  I hope you learn a lot and I hope we have a lot of fun in the process!  Please respond by telling me what you’re looking forward to in 5th grade and what you hope to learn and do this year.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

16 thoughts on “Welcome to Room 30!

1. I would like to do fun projects like science projects and math projects. And learn more math and science and learn more about the human body

2. I am looking forward to fun projects like for exsample: doing fin power points, sience projects, art projects, and meany more things. I want to learn history and I a lot of things

3. l would like to learn new things in science,math,language arts, and social studies. I would like to do a lot of art and math.

4. ms Ngai im looking foward for art projects. I am starting to get used to the classroom. I am also looking foward to go to field trips hope we go.

5. Ms.Ngai I would like to do art projects and other fun stuff I would like to do projects like vocanos erupt art I would wana do art like paint cut make lanterns i would like to do this year Ms.ngai.

6. I would like to do a lot of fun projects like science and art and a little bit of sports and maybe more websites like this ausome website

7. I would like to do a lot of fun projects and do them with computers. I would also like to do a lot of experiments

8. I would like to make an animal project and write an easy about there lifes. I would also like to make a Hawwi project. We can make a valcano that even eropes if we can. So those are some projects i would like to make in 5th grade

9. I would love to do projects about how life works like a model. I also like like to do projects like you have to write a story and make a model of your favorite part of the story you made. I would love to do a project about technology. I hope to do one of these projects someday in 5th.

10. Ms. Ngai I hope to do different projects and art. Art like for a holiday or just for fun. And for projects I would love to do a model of the human body.Like the heart and lungs made out of clay or drawing,and much more.if we could do these projects you could see the different types of ways we do it.I really hope we do these things.

11. i want to maybe learn how to make picture animations and make a volcano eruption using baking soda and vinager

12. I would like to learn a lot and do fun projects and experiments in Science and do math together in projects and see a volcano project explode but doesn’t destroy the classroom. 🙂

13. Hi everyone! I can see that you guys want to do a lot of projects this year. That’s great! We will definitely be doing several projects this year, both at home and in school, and we will be using tons of technology! Yippee!!