Extreme Weather

hurricane

Write a paragraph describing the most exciting weather event that you have ever experienced.

12 thoughts on “Extreme Weather

1. The most exciting weather I’ve ever been is in a flood. Let me tell you about it. I was in El Progreso Yoro, Honduras., and it started to rain realy hard. In the backyard of my house, there was a hole outside, it was deep , and the hole got full with water. It didn’t stop raining, at all. Then I went outside by the back door because I didn’t wanted my mom to see me going outside in that weather, so I went and everything was flooded . I could

2. Have you ever had to face bad weathering like a earthquake, tornado, and a flood when you are visiting someone in your family. Well, that happened to me once when I was in Mexico to go visit my grandma and grandpa. In Michocan ,El Alvaren. They said in the news it was going to be raining for a long time. So I thought that with all that rsin it might cause a flood. Seems like a was right because in the middle of me watching T.V the T.V stared acting weird. Then I looked outside and there on the street was a flood. All of my grandma’s plants were floating away as the speed of light. Then I went back to the room and the T.V. said there was a flood to please stay inside and don’t let anyone be out on the streets. I said “Oh now you tell me whats wrong”. Without a second I went to go tell my grandma that a flood had started. So as fast as my grandma could she went to get all the clothes and to warn my uncle’s there was going to be a flood. So they wouldn’t go outside for their safety. By THE TIME IT was all over everything on the porch was mostly gone. And in the back of my grandma’s house all of the floor was wet and the furniture was wet. It was a surprise to me that they didn’t move like everything else. They weight a….. TON like 2 bears. But the clothes were in the ground with all the water. That was the time I was in a bad situation of a flood

P.S Thank you T.V. :>

3. The most extreme i have ever been in was a storm and the storm was HUGE! when we went out there it eas raining peices of ice it hurt so much. So, when i got in the house you were able to see the peices of ice every where so the next day I ended up sliping and it hurt so much!. So when i got up i thought i was bleeding,but instesed i got a bruse.

4. The most extreme weather I’ve been in was in a earthquake.Well this is how it happened.It was the babyshower of my aunt and everyone was dancing and I was playing tag with my cousins and all of a sudden it was shaking and we all ran in the house and got under the table and the rest got under the tables from outside.The earthquake was about only 10 seconds and when it finished we all went back to normal except my aunt she was crying because she got scared,but then she stopped so everyone was okay.

5. The most extreme weather that I have ever faced was in Las Vegas. We went to the mountains because we had never gone before. So we decided to go. Whenwe got there there was alot of snow everywhere. We were having so much fun, throwing snowballs. When we suddenly herd a noise that sounded like thunder. A lot of snow suddenly started to fall! We could barley walk! We thought that we were going to get stuck there but we didn’t.

6. The worst weather experince I have ever had was proboly an earthquake. It was not too big. We had to get under a sertain place to be safe. It was pretty scary because I was young. But still now I think I would still be scared of an earthquake. But thankfully we didn’t get hurt and we were prepared.

7. The most extreme weather was when I was in the 3rd grade. Ms.Cortez made an anouncement that there was going to be tornadoes in Long Beach.I was super scared.Then when I got home it started to rain hail and in Long Beach there was a flood.

8. The most exeiting weather I have experienced was a thunder storm.one day I was in the city with my family. The thunder arosed it was raining hard . We were waiting for our mom then a strike of lighting hit right in front of us. It was cool.

9. The most extreme weather that I’ve experienced is when I was in Zacatecas and we went to a fair and all of a sudden we saw the street lights flickering. Then the whole town went dark. When I was putting on my shoes because I was in the jumper and when the lights went out my mom told me to put them on. All of a sudden my shoe flew away with the wind and I went to go get it and the wind changed direction then my shoe hit me in the face. Everybody started screaming and the jumper tilted and the shooting games fell and everybody was running back to their homes. Once we were on our way to my grandma’s house , we saw a donkey and it ran so fast it was like lightning. A car stopped in front of the donkey and it started kicking and it hit the light on the car. Once we got home the power went back on and I felt like I was safe.

10. The most extreme weather I have been in is when there was too much wind nobody could go outside.Well when I was inside my room I suddenly heard something really hard outside.When I looked outside my window I saw that trees were blowing.So I ent outside and it was really cold and there was too much wind.I went inside and watched onto my window and then a piece of a tree fell on the car of my dad and I got scared.Then when it was night I couldn’t sleep because I kept on hearing the wind blowing.Then the next day I woke up I went outside and I saw a mess of leaves and branches in my backyard and every where else.But then I decided to clean my back yard and it was all cleaned.That was the extre weather I have been in.

11. The mos extreme weather I’ve ever been in was an earthquake.It was 2:30 in the morning and all out of a sudden it starts to shake and everything starts to fall and I was just out of it I was scared, I was scared ’cause that was the first I time was in a huge earthquake like this.Everyone got up and sat down in the living room and we turned on the T.V. to see how big it was.Guess how big it was!!?? It was>4.8>>!!! To me that was really big .What was your big weather experience?
    P.S. It was the year 2007.

12. The most extreme weather i have been in is a storm.There was alot of wind and lightning.There were olot of leaves in my back yard and the leaves fell from a tree and some branches fell to.It was very cold and after a while it started to rain.After all day there was a storm and i couldn’t go to sleep at night.I kept hearing wind and lightning.Then it started to rain hail.It look like little peaces of ice.Then the next day my back yard was a mess.