Who would you want as a friend?

f43f780cfe71639d77c1c1a460bc8874

If you could choose Bright Morning, Rosita, or Nehana to be your friend, who would you choose?  Explain the reasons why you chose who you did.  Cite evidence from the story that influenced your decision.

9 thoughts on “Who would you want as a friend?

1. I would choose Bright Morning because she is open minded. And I am open minded to. I love to think out side the box. Even though some times it is dificult to think of things a difrent way. And because Rosita is happy with out her family. But Bright Morning loves her family. And she wants to be with them. And Nehana is shy and ddosent talk about her family. She just wanted to not be a slave no more.

2. If i was bright morning i will choose nehana and rosita because i just dont really trust rosita because if we tell her somthing and plus i dont want to end up how rosita

3. I would chose Rosita and Bright Morning beacause I want to now if Rosita is going to find out that Bright Moning escaped.Another thing is beacause I want to see if they get her.Another thing I want to now is if they might kill her.And if Rosita still is Bright Mornigs friend and if she is not mad at Nehana any more.

4. I would want Nehana as a friend because she is very smart and know a lot about escaping. And if was a slave and she was their and I had a choice to trust Rosita or Nehana I would trust Nehana. Plus I was with her escaping I’d be free and back to my people.
    Of course I would try to repay her a favor. And a party with all of my tribe

So thats it for my BLOG :D.

5. I would probably want Nehana as my friend because she is the smartest of the pack ( the smartest of the three). Another reason I would want her as my friend is because she knows a lot about escaping the Spaniards. One last reason is because Rosita doesn’t trust Nehana, which is my reason why I wouldn’t be friends with Rosita for sure.;)

6. I would choose Bright Morning because she will do any thing to help the people she loves.A second reason is because when Tall Boy was ill she wil make food for him and visit him all the time.So that tells me that she is true friend.That is why I want Bright Morning to be my friend.

7. I would choose Bright Morning because I think you could trust Bright Morning because she helpful and nice.Also she is brave and friendly too.I would also pick Nehana because she is smart and she nice because she just help Bright Morning and Running Bird to escape so she nice.

8. I would chose Bright Morning because she is smart and knows how to be safe. Bright Morning is a person you can trust. So I would chose bright morning to be my friend.