The Age of Dinosaurs

Australias_Age_of_Dinosaurs_James_Gurney.sm

Imagine you lived in the age of the dinosaurs.  Describe an animal that you could see.  What does it look like?  How big is it?  What is its home like?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

11 thoughts on “The Age of Dinosaurs

1. If I lived in the age of dinosaurs I would see a 50 foot animal that had two inch long claws but really sharp.It had sharp teeth.His jaws are 3 feet.What kind of animal is this.

2. If I would be able to live in the age of the dinosaur I would be able to see the super croc. He is as big as a bus. His moth is 5 feet tall. He has 100 teeth. He is a better, bigger, and scarier than a crocodile. He lives in a cave but I think he also lived in the water. He ate dinosaurs.

3. If I lived in the age of the dinosaurs I would see an animal that looks like a dinosaur that is really huge that’s really fat it also has 2 short arms. It’s as tall has a giant .It’s home was very grassy and a little rocky . That dinosaur was a T-rex.

4. I would like to meet a Super Crocidile.Its body size would be 40 feet and its jaws would be 5 feet long.It lived most of the time in the water.They found fossils in Niger,Africa so I think thats were they lived.I would like to meet them to see if they really had 100 teeth.I would also train them to be nice.

5. If I lived in the age of the dinosaurs that would be awesome. Imagine I was in Jurassic park I would see T-Rex. It would be really big its home would be with trees and he would live in a cave.

6. If I were living in the age where dinosaurs roamed Earth I would be able to see a pterodactyl. Pterodactyls have two horns on its head and it is gray to camouflage with its home. It was about the size of a cheetah or tiger. It’s home was by or in a volcano. They live their because they are gray like the volcano is.

7. If I lived when dinosaurs were here I would like to see a an animal that has two heads, two small arms, huge teeth, two tails, big wings, and stands on his two feet. He lives in a cave. This animal would be called a Joshuasaurous Rex.

8. If I live in the age of dinosaur I will see a Tyrannosaurus Rex, this dinosaur is big, it looks like a big, but big lizard, they are like 40 feet big.
    They like to eat herbs
    and other small dinosaurs. A female can have 10 to 20 eggs.

9. If I lived in the age do dinosaurs I would see a T-Rex. They have sharp teeth to eat other animals. They are carnivores. They run fast. And they use to live in the forest.

10. If I lived in the age of dinosaurs I would be able to see a brachiosaurus. The brachiosaurus is the largest known dinosaur with a really long neck. He lives in a place with a lot of plants and fruit to eat. He is an herbivore.

11. If i lived in the age I will like to see a T-Rex because it is big and he eats other dinosaurs.I will like to see his skin,teeth,hands and eyes.Also how they run and how he eats the dinosaurs.I want to now were he lives in.