The Most Fabulous Meal Ever

thanksgiving-meal

Describe the most fabulous Thanksgiving Feast you could ever imagine!  If you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, describe what you think would be the best meal you could possibly imagine.

12 thoughts on “The Most Fabulous Meal Ever

1. I think in my feast of Thanksgiving I would have corn,pumpkin pie,mashed potatoes,and turkey of course. I really love Thanksgiving because we would have all types of food.And we will be with family and friends.We would have lots of food mmm I could already imagine the food in my mouth . Its really fun because maybe you get to play with your cousins and friends. That is how I imagine my Thanksgiving to be like. I cant wait for Thanksgiving.

2. I do not like to eat turkey it is not it is not one of my favorite meals but if I did like it I would have a big feast and invite my friends & family all to eat all kinds of food like turkey, meat, chicken, and a bunch of other things that are very similar to turkey. I would also have all kinds of beverages like Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Dr. pepper, Sprite, 7up, Horchata, Apple Cider…(Etc.) I would love to have a big feast like that I would even like to have fruit to 🍇🍒🍪🍫🍉🍰🎂🍧🍨🍞🍩🍮🍬🍭🍯🍎🍏🍊🍓🍑🍈🍌🍐🍍🍠🍆🍅🌽

3. I would have turkey and the rest of the meat, macoroni, and the rest I like. I think Thanksging is a great Holiday so the family can get together and have a great Thanksgiving.

4. Mmm….The kind of feast I’d love would have turkey (of course), mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffing, and bread with butter. That is what my family does every Thanksgiving anyways but we always do something else special that probably no other families would do.

5. The best thanks giving day ever will include the best meals you can think of and always spend it with your family.

6. The most fabulous ThanksGiving Feast I could imagine is have good meals example of turkey, mash potatoes and tamales, for drinks I agree with Diego especially some horchata :), but the most important thing is to have some fun with you family.

7. I would imagine that we can all be together and eat together.The foods and drinks I would like to have will be horchata,milka,dr.pepper,and arroz de leche.For food pumkin pie,cheese cake,big turkey,ham,and some other stuff:)Thats how I would imagine my Thanksgiving will be.

8. In the morning of Thanksgiving I would like to eat some cereal, toast and pancakes. In the afternoon I would like to eat some sandwiches, pizza, and mac and cheese. At dinner time, I would like to eat some turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy. Also some pumpkin pie, cheese cake, and cookies. For second dessert some chocolate, hot cheetos and cupcakes. Finally, for third dessert some cake, smoothies, and ice cream. That’s what I would eat on Thanksgiving.

9. I think the most fabulous Thanksgiving feast I would like is that I would eat turky! I would also like to have some mashed potatoe, and my favoriot meal MAC AND CHEESE! For the little kids I would like to have some cut out shapes sandwiches and all kinds fruits and cookies. For dessert I would want pie, cupcakes, brownies, cookies, a big cheese cake, and especialy ICE CREAM! I would like to eat some tasty ham and even some pumpkin pie. I would also like some chocolate and coconut pie! I would also like to have some warm blueberry muffins, like I always do! I love Thanksgiving, its a great way to spend some time with your family and to give thanks to all the amazing things you have and that you really need! So this how I would have my Thanksgiving!

10. I want to eat mashed potatoes for thanks giving because they’re sooo good with gravy and Kfc chicken with biscuts and other good things. Mmm and the best part is that my whloe family comes over to CELEBRATE thanksgiving its soo nice. Cant wait 4 thanks giving.!!!!

11. I would like to have every type of food every body likes and every beverage ever even if it does not excist.I think Thanksgiving is time to gather your family and have great time.

12. What I want to have for Thanksgiving is pumpkin pie, mash potatos, and ofcorse turkey and lots more. For drinks i would like to have soda, hot chocolate with marshmellows on top. For dessert i would have ice cream, cake, muffins, cupcakes (etc)