Blood Brothers

1geronimogp3

The author writes, “The Apaches and Navajos were blood brothers once…” What can you infer about their relationship now? What might have happened?

20 thoughts on “Blood Brothers

1. What I can infer about their relationship now is that they possibly hate each other because now they don’t even understand each other. If they were blood brothers they knew how to communicate with each other but now they don’t. What might have happened is that probably they were friends once but something bad happened. The bad thing that happened was that a tribe stole their treasures and never forgave them.

2. blood brothers are like close friends but they call them brother it is also when you share blood with
    someone but the navjo brothers might of gotten in a fight then they said you know what i don’t want to be your blood brother no more and one of them maybe said fine leave so they did that is what i think happen to them.

3. I think they got in a fight.They don’t like each other now. They even don’t understand each other any more. They might not even know each other any more.

4. Blood brothers are close brothers they use to communicate a lot.But when Runningbird and Bright Morning went to a place there was a lady and they notice they were the apaches so they got a flash back because they remembered that the apaches and the navojos were blood brothers .They were with an old lady and she was making stew and they said they weren’t hungry but the lady did not understand. And they are different because houses are right next to each other and there is trees in front of the houses.And it has streets roads.

5. I can infer that the Apaches and the Navajos were probably very good friends.But maybe something happened like a war between the two tribes that they don’t even know each others languages any more.

6. I can infer that if they were blood brothers once that they must of got into a fight or an argument.So then they both went there separate ways. So that is what I think happened with the tribes.

7. I think the Apaches were living with the Navajo but then something that happened that probably messed up their relationship. They forgot all about each other. They even forgot how to speak each others language.

8. I think that the apaches and the navajos were blood brothers once and friends but then they probably got into an argument and got mad with each other and never talked again.

9. I think they were good blood brothers but they got into a really bad situation and they were telling each other lies about themselves and they got into a fight and never talked to ech other forever.

10. i think that they use to be one trive together but then they didn’t agree with each other so they made their own trive and competed with each other=)

11. I think that happen is that maby they have not seen each other for a long time and alos there where fight and telling lies to each other and also because they did not talk to each other.

12. I think they were blood brothers once and then they got in a fight because the Apaches wanted to go to war with a tribe and they didn’t want to go because they wanted to keep the peace so they never spoke again. Then the Apaches became a bad and started to steal girls and sell them.

13. i think that happened is that many they didn’t talked to each other for a long time.and know they still don’t understand what their talking about they just don’t know what their saying and they don’t understand whats going to happened so they are different know they use too know what they were saying and know they don’t know that they mean or talking about.and also some are blood brother almost like best friends but their mostly brothers but they still don’t know that their saying or talking about they got way different then they were.

14. They were blood brothers probably the owner of tribe wanted to do mad things like burn down villages for no reason and some of the people didn’t want to do that they made there own tribe and went the separate ways.

15. The Navajos and the Apaches are not good freinds now because in the story one of the old woman in the spaniards was a Apache but she didn’t under stand Bright Morning’s language so they aren’t good friends anymore.I think that when the Apaches and the Navajos where going to attack someone the Navajos or the Apaches attacked someone that were allies to either the Apaches or the Navajos and then one of them got mad and stopped being each others blood brother.

16. they were blood brothers but i think that the blood brothers fighted and now i think that there not blood brothers blood brothers are like brothers and is used to communicate a lot more

17. I think what happen is that they had a fight and the navahos killed a lot of there men and woman and children and thats why they don’t really get along and they are not blood brothers.

18. I can infer you that it says they were blood brothers once but maybe that they got in a fight with the men and the women so thats why they were blood brothers so think that they got in a fight and went there own ways he Navajos and the Apaches thats my infer thats why they were blood bothers once.

19. I can infer that there relation ship of being blood brothers is there languages and under -standing each other.Another thing that I can infer is that beining is not so easy.

20. I think what might have happened is that maybe they had different ideas, and they started getting in each others ways. They don’t get along any more and they hated each other.