Village Destroyed

village-raised_0

If you were part of Bright Morning’s tribe, and you just watched your village being destroyed,  how would you react?  What would you be feeling?  What would you want to do?  Would you act on your feelings?  Why or why not?  What might be the consequences?

9 thoughts on “Village Destroyed

1. I would have reacted mad because that was my home and they dont deserve to burn it or Just destroy it. I also would have done the same thing that they did to our home. Thats what i would have done.

2. I WOULD BE MAD.Plus my reaction would be bad and plus they can’t just threaten us to leave our home and then we don’t to so they just BURN OUR VILLAGE. Now that just brutal very brutal plus my tribe would have wanted to seek revenge, so we go in the night and light their city and break things that is what me and my tribe would react and do.

3. I would be so MAD because they think they could demand us when they can’t because there not the boss of us ,_,.I would take all my strong soldiers and raid them.Thats what i would do if they came to my village and destroy it :D..

4. I would be really mad, because that was my village that they just destroyed! My reaction will probably very bad and really bad things like trying to destroy their village. I would want to destroy their village and destroy everything exactly how they did to me. I would listen to my feelings. The consequences would probably be really bad . Like I would have been punished really bad.

5. Jaylene’s comment:

If I were to see my village being burned I would of been so mad at the long knives because they didn’t even tell us before and also they react like they have everything like there knives and think that the could tell the native americans what to do I would of cried this is how I would of reacted to my village.

6. Answer for question #1 : I would reacted scared and I think that I probably would’ve been crying because that place is where I’ve lived for years and if we go to another place I would have to adapt to everything there and it wouldn’t be as easy.

Answer for question #2: I would’ve been feeling sad and mad. I would feel sad because I don’t know what will happen to my family and friends. I would be mad because the Long Knives have no right to burn down our homes . They should go burn down their homes >:( !!!!!!!!!!!

Answer for question # 3 : I would want to get a spear and just throw it to all of them because they just make me mad.

Answer for question #4 : Why? Because they burned down my home and destroyed my crops and the village.

Answer for question #5 : I think the consequences might be that they look for me and do the same thing to me and my family.

7. I would react really mad,and I might want to hurt someone.I also would want to haunt on the people whip distorted the village.I would act what I would feel because I wouldn’t want someone to destroy my home.And the consequences might be to kill them or just hurt them and maybe distort there village.

8. I would react mad because they don’t deserve to do that. I would be feeling really mad for destroying our village. I would want to do the same thing to them and lets see how they feel. I would act on my feelings and do something bad to them why because they burned our home were we lived. The concequences would be that if I do that back to them they would find me and my family and do something bad to us again.

9. I would be mad because they don’t have the right to do that.I would also be sad because knowing that somebody destroyed your home is heartbreaking.But I would know that I can’t do anything about it because if I do they can kill my famil and try to mess with us again.So if I were in that situation I would feel mad ans sad.