Should kids have more P.E. time?

PE

Should students have more P.E. time?  Write a paragraph stating your opinion, supporting it with AT LEAST 3 REASONS, and writing a concluding sentence.  You can use ideas from the Scholastic News article or your own ideas.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

9 thoughts on “Should kids have more P.E. time?

1. I think students should have more p.e. . First reason, we are getting healthy and we are not getting fat. We are not getting fat. Finally, when we run and our heart us pounding we are gettin energy.so wath I am trying to say isthat we need more p.e.

2. We should have more p.e time.First reason why we should have more p.e because we can get healthy.Second reason why we should have more p.e is because you can be strong.Third reason why should we have to get more p.e because you can have.So those are all the reasons why wevshould have more p.e.

3. We should have more pe time because you wont be fat, next you will be one of the most expierience when you get it again lastly you will be one of the fastest and cool ones.Thats why we should have more pe time

4. I think kids should not have more p.e. First of all kids will get too tired. Also education is more important than p.e. Lastly kids will make their body so the tired they won’t be able to move. That is all my reasons why kids should not have more p.e.

5. I think kids should have more p.e. time. First of all, kids can get in shape with more p.e. time. Besides that, with more p.e. time kids can burn off energy. Finally, with more p.e. time your heart will work quicker. So that is why we should have more p.e. time.

6. I think kids should have more p.e time.First of all,kids can get healthy and stronger and get in shape and lose weight with more p.e time. Second reason is that it can burn off energy because to stay focus in classes . Third reason is it can help kid stay active during the school day and also help kids do better in subjects. Last reason is that the p.e class will help kids buyout heart beating well and have a lot of energy. So thats, why kids should have p.e time.

7. Kids should have more p.e time. First of all, p.e might be very fun for the students. Second, it will get all of the energy out of the students and they will have more focus on the class work and not be distracted. Finally, p.e makes kids work out and not be fat which is good becaus the city of Southgate is the 2nd top city with child obesity. So these are all reasons why kids should have more p.e time.

8. I think kids should get more p.e. Time because they might have like tests in the laptops or another device and they might cause their heads might hurt so they need p.e.to get exercise second reason is the p.e.test at the end of the year is important for they could get into professions that they might be good at or want to be good at it last reason is kids need to stay healthy and need to be in good shape to be more active stronger and other great things they could do in life with all their energy

9. I think kids should have more P.E time. One reason is kids will get a lot healthier. Futhermore, kids will need to burn up all their energy so they won’t get in trouble for moving around a lot in class. Finally if kids have more P.E time they will also get to play more in the morning. So thats why kids should have more P.E time.