Who Wants to Be an Entrepreneur?

zuckerberg_2587413b

Is it better to be an entrepreneur and work for yourself than to work for someone else? State your opinion and support it with THREE good reasons.

9 thoughts on “Who Wants to Be an Entrepreneur?

1. It’s better to work for yourself. First of all, your boss might want you to spend more time at work and with your family. Besides that, some times your boss gives you a hard time for not doing your work perfect. Finally, sometimes your don’t get paid good. As you can see, there are many reasons why you should work for yourself instead of someone else.

2. It is better to work for yourself, first you can make your own money and do anything with it, second you can make your own ideas and no one will tell you to do,third you can test you ideas and see if they work then you can sell it, then you will be the owner of your invention and no one will steal it.

3. You should work for your self because if you work for someone else they will give you $60. But that’s not enough you will need to buy food and pay bills. And if you work for yourself you will get more money. And will have money to buy food and pay bills. You will also have extra money to buy whatever you want.

4. It’s better to work for your self because you will be in charge and telling people what to do.So yo won’t get to be controlled by a boss you can be your own ceo

5. I think it is better to work for yourself. 1st reason is that you don’t have to listen to a boss. 2nd reason is that you are your own boss. 3rd reason is that if you work for someone else is that they might give a low pay but you need money to pay rent, bills, and to buy food for yourself and your family.

6. I would rather be an entrepreneur and work for myself because first of all, you get to do whatever you want and get to make the rules. Second, when you go on brake you could go whenever you want and come back to work whenever you want. Finally, if you work for someone else you have to work twice as hard for a lower pay than the CEO of the company makes. That’s why it is better to work for your self than work for someone else.

7. I would like to work for myself because you can do anything and without people tell you what to do. I can be good when you are working by your self. Some people can be made to you and you do not like it.They also make you work a lot. So that why it is better to work by your self.

8. I think it is better to work for yourself. Because if you work for someone else they can take advantage of you and make you listen to them.

9. Yes, it is better to be an entrepreneur because you made your own company and you don’t have to be bossed around by someone else like a even meaner boss than you.Reason one, is that it is better to be an entrepreneur than to work for someone, like I said what if they are even striker than you.Reason two, is that if you are your own boss you don’t have to listen to anyone but yourself and people that are important in you company.Reason three, you get to make even more money than working for some one that is going to pay you like $100 an hour, but if you make your own company you can become a billionaire like Mark Zuckerberg he became a billionaire at the age of twenty-five, so if you want to be like him a recommend being an entrepreneur instead of working for some one else.