Your village destroyed

Joyce-01

If you were part of Bright Morning’s tribe, and you just watched your village being destroyed, how would you react? What would you be feeling? What would you want to do? Would you act on your feelings? Why or why not? What might be the consequences?

7 thoughts on “Your village destroyed

1. I would have felt stunned not only because they burned down my village.Because we didn’t do something,and I will also be felling like a fool.What I want to do is get back at the long knives by burning down their homes.And then they will be fools and know how it feels!

2. I would feel sad and angry because we keep the peace now they burned our village, I will want revenge on the long knives , I be crying with a lot of tears all over my face and I will be angry, but if we get revenge on the long knives then they will try to get us back and do something to us.

3. I would react by crying ALOT. I would be feeling mad at the people who destroyed my village and sad because that is where she grew up and had all of her memories. I would just want to run away forever. Yes I would react on my feeling probably by throwing a crying tantrum. The consequences might be to stop crying and to bulk up because then I would get hit.

4. I would react by running to a quiet place and start crying. Also I would feel upset and sad and would want to kill the Long Knives. I would react to my feelings by hurting the Long Knives. The consequences might be to stop before my parents scream.

5. I would react so horrified becuase just hearing the news of that it would be horible to burn down the village.:O

6. If i was in bright morning place i would leave with my trive and take are remaining STUFF and go to another trive and go their pace full and join it but also some People might not wants to leave the trive and stay

7. Very thoughtful replies, guys. I agree it would be a very tough thing to go through, and I would feel very sad and very angry.