Choosing a Friend

twenty20_a7dae14a-1e41-491f-b287-246a93a4652a

If you could choose Bright Morning, Rosita, or Nehana to be your friend, who would you choose?  Explain at least 3 reasons why you chose the person you did.  Cite evidence from the story that influenced your decision.

24 thoughts on “Choosing a Friend

1. I would chose Bright Morning to be my friend.She is beautiful, brave, and even she has even has a good character.She has feelings about every one.She is brave because when she escaped with Running Bird, and with Nehana she was brave because she escaped.She has a good character trate because she is kind, and a really good person. So if I haded to pick to be friends with Nehana, Running Bird, or Bright Morning it would be Bright Morning

2. i will choose bright morning because she will be like come on lets go it not time to take a nap or
    sit down. Also she want be lazy and say wait I’m to tired lets stake a brake. and last reson is that she will be like come on guys we good do it we can is cape form them thats why i will pick bright morning

3. I would want Nehana to be my friend. First, because she is super brave and always knows what she is doing and where everything is. Second, because she is probably pretty, smart, and strong also she has a strong and brave character. Finally, because she is a natural leader which is super cool and I’ll love to be leaded by Nehana. So I would pick Nehana to be my friend over Rosita or Bright Morning.

4. I would choose Nehana to be my friend. #1: I would choose Nehana to be friend because if we were in slavery she would help me escape with her and help her do stuff that she needs me to help with.# 2: I would talk to her if she needs some body to talk to.# 3: lastly I would also help her escape with me if we both get into slavery again.

5. I would chose Bright Morning because she is brave because she escape of the Spaniards and also Running Bird and Nehana and also she did the plan to get out of there and she is a good person and character so if i hades pick to be friends with Nehana ,Running Bird,or Bright Morning it would be Bright Morning .

6. I would have to choose Bright Morning to be my friend because she is very kind. She is also brave because she decided to escape she wasn’t scared. She is also very smart because when Running bird said “Let us take our horses and go.” Bright Morning said “we would not go far.” “We are lost without her.”

7. Jorge:

I would choose Nehana because she helped bright morning and Rosita, making a plan to escape, and been so kind.

8. I will be Nehanas friend because she is brave and she knows what she is doing because she had escaped already and she had been hit with a tether rope and a medal tip on tops she said she want to escape again and she doesn’t care if she gets seen she will keep on escaping because she wants to escape and see her family but she doesn’t care of the spañards she will just escape and she will escape until she sees her family and she doesn’t like getting hit but she wants to escape and see her family

9. I would choose Nehana as a friend.One reason is because Nehana is very wise.Another reason is because Nehana is very patient as well.The last reason I would like Nehana to be be my friend is because she is very trustworthy.

10. I would choose nehana because she bis a trouble maker like me and also she thinks she knows every thing like me andshe has suffer a lot.

11. I would pick Bright morning because she is very kind.And a another reason is that Bright morning is very brave to take all of these chances of life. My last one is that Bright morning has trust and faithful.

12. I would chose Bright Morning to be my friend because she brave and pretty.Bright Morning will be a good friend and she is nice.In the book she is nice but she dose tell Nehana to them to go because then the spaniards will find them.So Bright Morning dose not want to be found by the spaniards.

13. I would choose Nehana because she’s brave and she knows what to do.She is the leader of them she’s knows what to do.When the spainards were near them Nehana told them to follow her they didn’t see them.

14. I would want Nehana to be my friend. First, because she is super brave and always knows what to do and she also knows what to go and she is strong so thats way ill like to be her friend.she also has a strong character also Nehana is a nice leader and a brave leader so ill like to be her friend to be a nice and brave leader like her she is a braves leader everyone follows her every were because she is nice and brave.

15. I would pick Bright Morning because she is nice and is not lazy.I think she is always solemnly because in chapter 10 it sounded like it was serious so she woke up Nehana. She is different then everybody she is really on target and would never back off.

16. I would choose bright morning because reason #1 she is beautiful, brave, and great characteristics I would also choose her because she’s loves her family and because she doesn’t want to be a slave she wants to have and be with her family.Another reason why I would want to be her friend is because she thinks so much of her family and friends.She also cares so much and has feelings.Finally, I would be her friend because she loves her town and lastly because she is a brave girl.If I hadded to pick a friend in through bright morning ,rosita ,and nehana it would be bright morning

17. Joseph:

i will choose bright morning because she not lazy she is nice and she is cute. She do good thing and she is bad.

18. I will choose bright morning because she is very brave even if she got kidnaped and another reason why i think bright morning because she is very nice and kind and responsible another reason why i think of bright morning is because she has a good character.

19. I would choose Nehana to be my friend. First of all Nehana is clever, for example Nehana thought of the plan to escape and it worked. Second of all Nehan is brave, for example even though Nehana was punished for escaping before she never stopped trying to escape now. Third of all Nehana is kind, for example Nehana is helping Running Bird and Bright Morning to escape too.

20. I would be friends with Nehana because first of all she’s brave and helpful like when she was helping bright morning scape or try to scape second reason is she been trough really tough times like they made her a slave way before
    bright morning also for last she’s never gives up she’s always making a new plan to scape

21. I would choose Nehana because she is brave and she made a plan for Bright Morning and Running Bird to escape. I would also choose her because she can protect Bright Morning and Running Bird.Lastly, I would choose her because I would want her to take me home back with my family if I was Bright Morning.

22. I would choose bright morning because she escape with Nehana, I will also be her friend because if we are in the same house when we be captured I would tell her I don’t trust the girl in the house, and I would be with her when we escape and rid away.

23. If I can choose a freind it would be Bright Morning because Bright Morning is nice to people like Running Bird,Rosita,and Nehana and also she is nice to her tribe. She is also always confident even when she was trapped with the Spanairds she was still confident that she and Running Bird will escape the Spanairds village and they will go back to there own village and stay safe.One last reason why Bright Morning is a good friend is that she is brave because she is still trusting Nehana when she keeps going to sleep during there moving and she is also brave because she screamed when she thought the deer were the Spanairds and they were actually deer and Brihgt Morning could had exposd their position.

24. I would choose Nehana.1:She nows lots of places and hiding spots.2: She is brave and very helpful and brave.3:She isn`t mean she is always happy.