Rosita

What do you think of Rosita?  Cite specific textual evidence to support your response.

20 thoughts on “Rosita

1. I think that Rosita is happy were she is because she dosent have a home. And also i think that she is not helpful and also obays every word the seniora tells her to do.

2. I think Rosita likes the way she lives. I think that because the book said”During the days I had been a slave in the house, I had learned that Rosita liked the life she was living.” like she has a better life here then at her tribe.

3. I that Rosita should apriciate her tribe and not enjoy being kidnapped.I also thing that Rosita is not grateful.Also I think that Rosita has good manners and she is very nice to Bright Morning and very welcoming. Also that Rosita is very hardworking and will do anything for the seniora.Finally I think that Rosita is very responsible and no matter what she will not disobey the seniora.

4. I think rosita likes the food and everything else because you can tell in chapter 8 it says that rosita loves living in the tribe that has alot of money and that buys alot of things and for everybody else some coins some dresses for bright morning and she likes the place she in living now and she dosnt want to go back were she use to live.

5. I think of Rosita is brave she was like Bright Morning and Rosita obeys every thing because she comes from a poor place so she like every thing they make and Bright Mroning doen’t because she comes from a better place a Rosita does like it because from a poor place

6. I think rosita likes the way that she lives.i also think that because the book said during the day i had been Slave in the house and also rosita is felling happy and eited about the way she is living nice ans calmed.

7. I think Rosita is happy but a lier because she likes the beds the food the dresses because she came from a poor tribe.Now she is a lier because she might be working for the lady so she can spy on Bright morning just for more better stuff.

8. I think rosita is not trustable beacuse if bright moring talks to nehana she will get punished. rosita is happy how she lives beacuse she come from a poor tribe and a poor family.

9. And i think that rosita dosnt want to leave to her own tribe that she use to live in and i think rosita wants to stay were she is living now in that fancy tribe that has alot of money and has reall houses to live in and that they have forks to eat in and has everything.

10. I think that Rosita is a trader because on pg.39 Nehana said ” Do not trust Rosita. Everything you tell her she will tell the Señora.” Which shows she is a trader because Bright Morning would not be able to tell her that she wants to ecape or she will tell the Señora. That shows that she is a trader.

11. I think Rosita is happy that she is living with the Señora.I think she is happy living with the Señora because she comes in a por tribe.

12. I think that Rosita is nice and she like the senora a lot and she tells eveything to the señora and she said in the text that the señora is kind and her husband also.She loves been there with the señora.

13. I think rosita is a ungratefull person because she just cares abaute how she was pore and now that shes rich she dousn’t care abaute her family she dousn’t care abaute them anymore or dousn’t want to live with them anymore she just wants to stay as a slave with money and geting what she wants and what she needs and probly she would stay their for the rest of her life

14. I think Rosita is kind because on Bright Morning first day she showed her how to do everything nice and neat and Rosita helps Bright Morning.

15. I think rosita is a lier because bright morning had every thing she needs then they took her away, rosita was from a poor trive she likes to be kidnaped, i know because on page 42 it says” you will be happy here someday”

16. I think Rosita is mean and selfish because she rather live with a stranger than her own family. She just cares about her self. Rosita will tell the Señora every thing so she is mean. She is not gratedful she just wants to be rich and she dose not care about her family.

17. I think that rosita is an ungrateful person because she has a family that is poor and that is suffering with their currency and nearly even have enough to get a house. So thats why I think that she is ungreatful.