The Right to Vote

vote

At what age do you think people should have the right to vote?  Why do you think that age is the best age?  Do you think people are old enough and wise enough at that age?  Why?  Write your opinion and support it with at least 3 ideas about why that is the best age.

11 thoughts on “The Right to Vote

1. I think people should be 20 years old when they are able to vote. First of all,when people are 20 there like a young adult, so they can take responsibility, and make the right choice. Besides, when people are 20, they are becoming an adult citizen. The finally reason is that during the age of 20 you have good ideas to make the right decision. That’s why I think 20 is the best age to start voting.

2. I think the age that is the best to start voting is 18. Because at that age you can make decisions and you know what’s good for you.

3. I think that 10 is the best age because they are big they are wise enough, and they know the rights because they been teach about the rights, they are responsible, they know who to chose, they have idea, 10 is the best age

4. I think they should be 16because people that are 16 know what to do because they are already adults and they will keep on doing it. They also have to vote at 16 because it’s more earlier because if you vote when your 18 your always going to have to wait like me if you were able to vote when you are 16 it will just be 6 more years but for 18 years I have to wait 8 more years

5. I think people have to be18 years old to be able to start voting. First of all,when there 18 they will take everything more seriously, and make your own decisions . The second reason is that when your 18 your more responsible to do things on your own but, the best is when you are 18 is that you can drive without your parents, but you need to know all the laws and rules so you don’t get in to any problems with the country. I Think that being 18, people are not old enough and wise enough at that age because they started leaving the life by their own and learning from there mistakes, that’s my opinion .Thats why 18 is the best to vote.

6. I think people should be at least 18 years old to be able to vote. First of all I think 18 is a good age because people have the brain to choose wisely, they are mature, and you are already an adult. So that is my opinion about being a sertine age to vote

7. i think you should be 11and up to vote because your probably matiure at that age to vote because you start to learn about presidents when you are 5 .

8. I think people should be able to vote at the age of 21. I think this is the best age because at that age we would know more about the representatives that we are going to vote for. Also because at that age we would know how the world is. Yes, I think at that age we would be old enough and wise enough because by that time we would know more about everything. First of all, why we should vote at that age is because we would be independent by that age to vote our selves. Another reason is because by that age we would know more than we do now to make good decisions. Furthermore, why that is a good age is because at 21 we would have a better conscience to know which representative is better than the other to decide which one is good or wrong.

9. I think that it is at age18 for somebody to vote because they already know how to think. that’s the age I would vote for.

10. I think people should be able to vote when their 23 or older because if their young they might not take it seriously . and people that are getting old try better to pick the things like laws or presidents wisely and see or pick the best option and last if their young they might not go vote and at the same time not agree with a law but it wouldn’t matter anymore because that person had a time to vote

11. I think 18 year olds can vote because they get wiser to vote for the right person and they listen a lot to other people.If 18 year olds can vote they would be doing the write thing to vote for someone good.I also think that they will be good to vote because they get more murture.