North American Expedition

51NnmMpbBHL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_

Imagine that your parents have announced that your family will be going on an expedition across North America.  Your family will be traveling through a remote wilderness with no place to stop for food or supplies.  What would you take along?  You will be allowed to take two of your most prized possessions in addition to the necessities you might need.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

8 thoughts on “North American Expedition

1. I will take water food sweaters blankets.I will even bring a journal so i could write everything down and tell everybody I will even bring a fish pole because we might run out of food those are the things I will take

2. I would take clothes and pillows. I would take clothes because you can change and not stinky . And I would take pillows for you can be comfortable. I wouldn’t take food because it would be nasty or rotten .

3. I would take a journal to write about my adventure. I would also take my two favorite stuffed animals.Another thing I would take is my clothes.

4. I would take a blanket to stay warm because it’s cold in the wilderness. I would also take some canned and powder food with water to eat and to drink with then I just have to build a fire. The last thing I would take to survive is a fishing pole just in case if we might run out of food. The 2 mist prized possessions I would take is my diary and my favorite stuffed animal.

5. We would bring food,water,and I would bring a fat notebook to put information inside about there and the next time we go there we would know a lot more things about it so we won’t get lost.On our expedition if we fine a stream of water and there is fish in the water and it is fresh we can refill our water bottles and get some fish to eat if we ever run out of food.When we are finished with our journey we would know more about the place we’ve went so when we go again we would know where to go because the notebook I rote on will tell us what to bring and were to go.