Whose dog is it anyway?

Connor and Scout 1-36

Marty feels that Shiloh is his dog more than Judd’s because he loves the dog and cares for it.  Do you agree or disagree?  Why?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

6 thoughts on “Whose dog is it anyway?

1. i agree that shilo is more like martys dog because he cares for him and if judd saw shilo getting hurt he would of left him right their to get hurt so it dose belong to marty and that is good

2. I agree with Marty because Marty cares about him and all judd does pay things for him. He also mistreats his dogs because a year ago Marty found a dead beagle near Judd’s place with a bullet hole in its head. Marty would never shoot Shiloh so it’s more of Marty’s dog instead of Judd’s dog.

3. I agree because he is the one who took care of him and gave it food an Judd just used him just for hunting.

4. I think it’s Marty’s dog because Marty feeds shiloh he cares for shiloh he even took him to Doc Muprhy to save shiloh’s life.

5. I dont agree because Judd Travers paid for the dog witch means he owns him. Marty just took the dog to save him so he doesn’t own it.

6. it is judds but marty has taken care of him he has treated him good and judd never treated him good. thats why iI think marty should keep him.