Keeping Shiloh Hidden

Marty has deceived his parents in order to save Shiloh. Was hiding the dog the right thing to do? Discuss why or why not.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

13 thoughts on “Keeping Shiloh Hidden

1. It is the right thing to do because Judd was going to hurt Shiloh when he gets him back because of that he had to lie to his family to protect Shiloh from Judd.

2. Marty has lie to his parents just for he could keep shilo save from judd from judd beatig shilo up

3. I think it the right thing to do because Judd Traver was going to hurt Shiloh and break his legs when he see’s Shiloh again.

4. I think it is okay to keep him hidden because if judd finds him them shiloh is dead because judd is going to kill him. so i think it is okay to keep him hidden.

5. It wasn’t that smart to keep Shiloh hidden because Marty said keeping Shiloh hidden is like a bom waiting to go off so that means Marty’s secret is going to explode.

6. No it wasn’t right to hide Shiloh from Marty’s parent’s because it’s not right. It’s not right to hide stuff away from our parent’s because you could get in trouble. If you hide a dog or something from your parent’s that is not nice of you.

7. I think that hiding Shiloh was the right thing to do.I think that because Marty kept lies and Shiloh for a good cause.

8. It was a good idea to keep shiloh hidden because judd doesn’t care about shiloh but It’s a bad thing he had Judd’s dog but he’s doing it for a good reason and he ‘s trying to do all he can to keep shiloh safe.

9. No I think it was not the right thing to do because his parents and sisters deserved to know about Shiloh. They deserved to know because they could have taken care of him more, they could have played with Shiloh and fall in love with him as much as Marty loves him and then never ever take him back to Judd Travers, they could have all worked to feed Shiloh and not make it harder on Marty to just make him work and get money. So hiding Shiloh was not the right thing to do

10. I think it was right thing to do because Judd will hurt Shiloh or maybe kill him,and Marty don’t want that to happen to Shiloh

11. I think it was right thing to do because Judd will hurt Shiloh or maybe kill him,and Marty don’t want that to happen to Shiloh.

12. i think that it is the rite thing to do because judd whants to take shiloh home. so i say that is good to hide shiloh so judd won’t take shiloh away from marty.becouse i think that because judd does not take shiloh good care and marty does. that is a good thing marty hide shiloh under the bush.