A Web of Lies

web.thumbnail

Describe a time that you or someone you know got into deeper and deeper trouble by telling a lie.  Discuss how you or your friend could have avoided the trouble without telling the lie.

8 thoughts on “A Web of Lies

1. My friend in my other school got deeper and deeper into liying because she used to not bring in her homework assignment for the day😣

2. I had one friend who used to lie about reading and she would make up books and auther names . But one day her teacher searched the book and the auther and found no matches.So her mom and teacher were very disapointed in her.😞

3. My friend kept making up lies to not do her homework . And one day she got caught and got into deep trouble .

4. One time my friend got in trouble for lying to his teacher. The teacher gave him a homework note and instead of his mom signing it he did and at parent conference the teacher showed the mom the note and she said i never signed that and then the kid said he did not sign it either but then the teacher said let me see your writing and then the teacher and the mom were very very very disappointed

5. One day my brother lie to my mom and he got in big trouble with my mom he was mad because he was able play his videogames.

6. One day my brother lie to my mom and he got in big trouble with my mom he was mad because he was not able to play his videogames.

7. My brother used to never do his homework. He thought that he would get away with not doing his homework. Then they made a website about the grades, and my mom and dad saw the website then he got in deep trouble. I think my brother should have just done his homework in the first place or at least tell his parents he wasn’t doing in his homework for he wouldn’t get in as much trouble.

8. My brother got into trouble with our mom when he said,”I already did all my homework ok mom” and she said,”Ok you better not be lying to me” my brother said,”I,m not .”A few days later there was going to be parent conferences then my brother did his homework a little but he still didn’t do it that much.After a few more days later it was parent conferences he was so scared when the bell rang at the end of the day and when it was his turn to go inside his teacher told our mom that he hasn’t been doing his homework.After that and when we got in the truck my mom told him he was grounded for a week for telling her lies and for saying you did your homework when you didn’t.After a week he wasn’t grounded anymore and he also learned a lesson to not lie.