Marty and Judd

What is the difference between how Marty feels about dogs and how Judd feels about dogs?  How do you know?  What is the evidence from the text.  Don’t forget to quote accurately.

18 thoughts on “Marty and Judd

1. the difference is that Marty cares about animals. Like for example he said to his dad”did he die rite off if not I can’t eat” it.But judd told marty “if he leaves again i’ll kick the life at of him”. thats how they are different one cares and the other one uses.

2. Marty cares about animals more than Judd because he said in the story “Did it die right off?” I ask knowing I can’t eat unless it had.” Judd just kicked Shiloh when he came back because he thinks animals are slaves. Marty think animals are companions instead of thinking there slaves. Marty cares animals while Judd doesn’t care as much. Shiloh ran away because he was mistreated by Judd.

3. Marty cares about pets because on pg.2 he said “never shoot at anything moving”. Judd doesn’t take care of the pets because on pg.17he yells at Shiloh “git on down here!”and he kicks Shiloh.

4. The difference between Marty and Judd about how they feel about dogs because Marty says”Please don’t kick him like that. Some dogs like to run.” Which means that Marty cares about Shiloh because he doesn’t want Shiloh to get hurt. But when Judd says”Git on down here!” also ”I’ll leave him be tonight, but he wanders off again, I’ll whup the daylights out of him.” Which means that Judd doesn’t care about Shiloh and just uses him.

5. what i would do is put charges on him and call the police for they could take him and find the new dog a nice home for him or she that is what i would do.by jessie

6. Marty cares for dogs and Judd doesn’t care about dogs he just uses them for hunting .Marty found Shiloh and you could already picture Marty caring for Shiloh since he found him .Judd kicked Shiloh when Marty’s dad told Judd about Shiloh. I think that Marty cares more about Shiloh because he said ”Please don’t kick him like that”.

7. Marty cares about dogs. I know because in the book on page 2 it says”… I think how the sound might scare the dog off I decide I don’t want to shoot my gun much that day.” That shows that Marty cares about dogs. Judd doesn’t care about dogs. I know because on page 16 it says”Can’t that coon dog home to save my soul.” That shows that Judd doesn’t care about dogs. This shows the difference between Marty and Judd.

8. the differences are that like in pg.13 he kicks the dog and marty tells him not to do it that shows me he cares abate dogs also he didn’t want to shoot the gun that much that day and he did every thing to give him food because judd didn’t treat shiloh how he was suppose to treat him he would just use him to hunt animals and thats how they are different

9. The difference between Marty and Judd is that Marty cares about animals and Judd doesn`t care about animals. I know that Marty cares about animals because on page 4 it says “… I raise my gun and then I think how the sound might scare the dog off.” Also I know that Judd does not care about animals because on page 17 it says “…I’ll whip the daylights out of him.”

10. Marty and Judd are different because Marty is kind to dogs and he wants to be a traveling vet and wants to go to people and them not coming to him. that says on page11.Judd doesn’t care about dogs because he just uses them to hunt and he leaves his dogs behind and they to come home by themselves and thats on page17

11. The difference between Marty and Judd are that Marty loves dogs,and I know that Marty loves animals because in pg.2 it says,”Did it die off?I asked knowing I can’t eat at all unless it had.”Judd doesn’t like dogs because in pg.17it says,”I’ll leave him be tonight,but he wanders off again,I’ll whup the daylights out of him.”

12. how i know that judd and marty have differences about dogs because judd said ”you dum”dog so marty said ”please don’t kick him when he gets lost i bring him back.

13. Marty cares for dogs because in p17 he said ” please don’t kick him like that’.He feed shiloh because so he won’t starve.Marty wants to keep shiloh because he cares for him. Marty dose not want shiloh to go to Judd.

14. There different because Marty is nice to animals and love animals and judd is bad to animals and he like to be bad to a lots of pets and he was ring to be bad to shiloh and marty is tring to help shiloh because shiloh is scerd to go to judd .

15. In the story it says that martin and judd can’t have the rabbit.and the mom said to don’t give the dog rabbit so it can’t finish and she told him is not your dog.”so next he said that in page.11 it told me that he hade ticks and he hade his arm over him and his dad said.”it said it’s his concern,marty,not yours,and they said it’s not marty dog. ”and they said it’s not your business.”

16. In the story Shilo you can see just how different Marty and Judd feel about animals.One example on how Marty’s and Judd’s feelings are different is that on page 10 Marty’s mom’s eyes won’t leave him because she doesn’t want him to feed Shilo the fried rabbit that was leftover from sunday night’s supper.So instead of feeding Shilo fried rabbit,”I excuse myself and go outside and over to the chicken coop.”The chicken coop was in the back so mom couldn’t see.So he gave Shilo an egg from the coop.Now that was only one out of many things that Marty did for Shilo. So it is now time to tell you about what Judd thinks or feels about animals.So all Judd thinks is that their for work only. So he just kicks them around and all the stuff like that.

17. I think that Marty is different because Marty does care about dogs because he gives him food to eat and judd docent he kicks the dog and he is always abuesing animals .

18. Marty feels that he wants to be a traveling vet which means to go around houses.Marty cares about dogs and other animals because he said”if something moves I will not shoot”.judd feels that there just to work with and kicks them.