Where education, technology, and fun come together!
As you are approaching the end of your time at Montara (or at least in the Magnet), spend some time thinking about some of your best memories from your time here. Some ideas to think about are:
- who are/were your best friends here and why
- who were your favorite teachers and why
- what was your favorite project and why did you enjoy doing it
- what was your favorite field trip and why
- what was your favorite show or performance
- did you receive any special awards?
- did you participate in any extra activities (clubs, student council, chorus, etc.)
- the funniest thing that happened while you were here
- the greatest thing that happened while you were here
- anything else that you’d like to share
Write a GOOD, LONG post about some of your favorite memories.
Do you agree with Lincoln’s statement, “A house divided against itself cannot stand…”? Why or why not? Give an example and explain.