Write your own modern fairy tale

snowwhite

Write a fairy tale in which you replace the royal characters with people in today’s society. Use descriptive details. Make sure you have a beginning, middle, and end.

8 thoughts on “Write your own modern fairy tale

1. One day their was a girl her name was hope. She was a good pretty girl who goes to school. But every boy likes her and they don’t like her because of what is in the inside. They just do because she is pretty. And one day at school their was a new boy coming to their classroom his name was jack. And that boy really like her and not just for how pretty she is. Well he does for how pretty she is but as well of how nice she is and what is in the inside. And on that day he came up to her and tell her how he felt. And she was happy and their was a boy who was so mean and he like hope to. He keep on telling hope to be with him but she refused. And he got a way to keep them apart. But he told them the truth in the end.

2. One day at the library there was a guy named Johnny and a girl named rosilina when they were reading there books an evil troll came in and tied to take all the books in the library so Johnny and rosilina tried to stop him but whe they tried he pushed them but then a falcon came inside the library and peck the troll out of the library

3. Their once was a girl that her name was Cinderella and a boy called prince Daniel.Cinderella was with her dad they were together with her mom.They were very happy together.And then Cinderella went to a forest and then she saw the prince. And then the prince invited Cinderella to the ball. Then she said that she might go to the ball.And that is the why

4. Once upon a time there was a girl named Ariel. She was the princess of Arandelle(Btw, these names might be from Disney because I just can’t think of ANYTHING!), but she would never pay attention to her surroundings. She would always either be watching T.V., or she would be using her Iphone 6+. Poor her, she doesn’t know what she’s missing!:( . One day, the Royal Butler told her that she was needed by her parents in the family meeting room. She refused to go so that meant she was in big trouble! And I mean BIG TROUBLE!!! She was then told that she was banded from her Iphone 6+ for 1 entire year. She got SO bored after 10 seconds that she actually decided to go outside!!! It was an amazing moment for both the kingdom and the Royal Family. She actually started to have fun and soon after that, she even started to make new friends! After that day, she completely forgot about her punishment. Her parents were happy because soon after 1 year passed, Ariel didn’t even care about her phone anymore. She was too busy playing with her friends, and everything ended happily ever after!

THE END

5. Once upon a time their was a beautiful girl that met a prince and once an evil witch that turns the prince into a beast but that didnt stop their happiness. So at the end they loved each other no matter what so finally the beast turned back to a prince and the princess and prince lived happily ever after.

6. Once upon a time there were three brother name Pewdiepie,PresHD,And KevinMasterMiner MLG.(Yes I know these are youtube people but I couldn’t come up with anything!!I AM ALSO NOT COPYING ADRAIN) So the three bothers who moved out of there parents house and move on with there lives. Pewdiepie lived in Hay house. And PresHD lived in a straw house and KevinMasterMiner in a brick house.But a wolf, came he knocked at Pewdiepie house and said ”LET ME IN OR I WILL PUFF AND PUFF YOUR HOUSE DOWN.” And PewdiePie with no care. The wold puffed and huff on the hay house and blew the house away. And then the wolf said “I will eat you.” And Pewdiepie said “OH no don’t EAT me!!” SO the pig ran to the straw house with PresHD and then the wolf knocked and said. “I will HUFF AND PUFF AND BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN!! So the wold did and blew there house down. And then he said” I will eat you.” (Kids scream OH NO!!) and ran so then the pigs went in with KevinMMM and told him about the wold. But when the wolf came he knocked and said” I will Puff and Huff and blow your house down so he did. But it failed the house was made out of bricks. So the wolf Puffed and huff until he was so tired he past out for PUFFING AND HUFFING SO FAST AND HARD. And 3 People lived happy ever after THE END.

7. Once upon a time there was a guy named John he works in a library but one day a man named Jeff who didn’t want to pay the book mark. So the police officer arrested him and the lived happily ever after.