Bright Morning’s Feelings

moonsc

How does Bright Morning feel at the end of the novel?  Support your response with textual evidence.

19 thoughts on “Bright Morning’s Feelings

1. She feels happy that she gets to live back at the place where she was born at. Also that Bright Morning is strong also I think she also happy because she gets to have a family with Tall Boy and her Son which we don’t know his name we might never know. I wonder if Bright Morning thinks it was worth it that she took risks that she gets to have a family i think she does. But I think she just feels very happy.

2. I think Bright Morning feels happy because she hasn’t seen her home for a long time and it feels good for her to see it again.I also think that she is kinda sad because her whole family is not there to experience their old home again.

3. she might be filling sad at the end of the novel because she will miss it at the end of the novel because she fill sad because she like it at the novel of the story at the novel.

4. she might feel really happy because she is back to her home and her baby is there to

5. I think she felt kind of scared because it said,”I waved back at him and hurried across the meadow.I raised my face to the falling rain.It was Navaho rain.”Also I think that she was also sad because it also said that she raised her face to the falling rain.

6. she might be filling sad at the end of the novel because she will miss it at the end of the novel because she fill sad because she like it at the novel of the story at the novel in the story.

7. Bright morning feels happy because she finally had her child and and she also has tall boy right besides her,i know this because in the text it says “my son touched the lamb once before the two moved away from us.He looked up and laughed and i laughed with him” I think that bright morning is showing happiness to her child.

8. She must feel happy that after all that suffering she finally got to return to the place she was born . Also that her son will grow up in a good home and won’t have to suffer like they did when the spaniards to their homes. So she is very happy she’s home.

9. I think that she finally feels happy to have her son beside her .I think that she is happy because it said “my son touched the lamb once before the 2 moved away from us.He looked up and laughed and I laughed with him.”

10. bright mornings happy because she gets to see were she was born and were she was raised and I KNOW

11. I think Bright Morning felt happy at the end of the novel because it was Navajo rain and she missed the Navajo rain. I know this because on page 134 the let 2 sentences are, ” I raised my face to the falling rain. It was Navaho rain.”

12. I think Bright Morning is feeling happy and sad.I think happy because now in the story she is with her husband and her son in a beautiful place where it is safe for them to live.But I also think she is sad because she left her family behind without saying goodbye.That is how I think Bright Morning is feeling.

13. bright mornings happy because she gets to see were she was born and were she was raised and I KNOW that because she felt like running in circles

14. I think bright morning is happy because she is back home where she was born and raised at. I think she feels kinda sad because her family is not there to witness bright morning and tall boys baby.

15. i think she feel happy because she had her son and she has her husband and she is back where is live. but i think the only thing that she not good about is that that her mom or dad or older sister with her and that her village can meet tall boy baby and bright morning baby.

16. Bright Morning feels really happy with her son and with Tall Boy and I can support it because in the last chapter bright morning says to him that he laughed and bright morning laughed too so she is really happy at the end of the chapter.

17. I think Bright Morning probably feels so so so happy she probably feels like crying . She probably feels or thinks theirs no place i’d rather be.