What would you record in your journal?

Journal
When you’re on your expedition across North America, what would you take notes about in your journal?  What information would you record?

27 thoughts on “What would you record in your journal?

1. Well if i was going to record in my journal i would record …………….. if it is safe, if I see any animals i would record what they do,the geography,maybe the climate, to claim the land,How the journey goes,and about how i felt about the journey.And those are all the things i would record in my journal.

2. All the things i would write on my journal is that all the things I had to go through and how did I felt. And almost all journals I would put like the month like month july 1887 day 1 and day 2 like that and each paragraph will have a month name. So those are one of the things i would put in my journal.

3. I would take notes about the things i’ve seen and explore other lands and wright about it.I would record all the sounds and figure out what animal it is,andI would record all the different kinds of plants ,and last I would record all the geography and pictures and all the different kinds of tree’s.

4. I would record that I have no idea where i am I’m still hungry it is so cold in the night and to hot for the day and i want to leave home

5. I would record the things that I killed and like some TV shows ill recored through my nights and all the crazy things.

6. I would record all the good and bad experiences . All the food that I loved and hated. All the friends I made if I made any. But what I would really write in my journal is how I made it. So how that changed my whole entire life for good

7. The notes I will take are: what are some things that the new world can do good for us and the thing that can bring danger for us.

I will record what I find on that date and where i find because if they ask me what did you find,where did I find it, and when did I find it.

8. What i would write about is what i see and all the animals that I’ve never seen before and also probably about the great plains indians that were in that area and since i am not really a writing person i think that is everything i would write about . (;

9. what i would write and draw in my journal is my surroundings,different kind of plants,different animals, and the new land I’m exploring.

10. Like i was saying i would put animals, plants, ect. And show everyone what i found. And if thair is danger i would put it in my journal and show people it.

11. The notes I’ll take are about animals and plants. If I will see different animals or plants I will just take notes about animals and plants right away.The information I will record is what there called, how they survive and all their different kinds of lives.

12. I would take notes about the animals and the people who live their. And about things that you should avoid for the explorers that are soon to come. I would record what I find and hat kinds of things that you can touch and what you can’t touch. So that explorers could avoid getting hurt. That’s what I would record. 😉

13. I would write about:

1.weather
    2.food
    3.my feelings
    4.how they treated me
    5.if we saw any sea animals
    6.if i saw any land
    7.if it was a nice trip
    8.if it was scary

14. The notes i would take are:all the new animals,All the new plants.

and i will record all the new things i see and i will also record the surroundings.

15. I will take notes of the plants animals.I will also draw pictures and write the things I saw like the new animals and new plants I saw .

16. I would take notes on the variety of new animals and plants so that I can show it to the president and tell him about the discoveries I made. I would also tell all the people I knew what I had written down in my journal and show it to them.The other information I would record is what the climate was like. I would also record what kind animals were there and what kind of people.

17. The notes i would take are:what do i see and what i do and what i learn in that place of history and how there do there stuff in all that place and what the history behind all that dance and singing and stories telling

i will record what i do and everything there and i the thing i find i will but the date and everything

18. I would take notes of what I see and draw the things I see. And record the animals discover things I see.

19. I would take notes on creatures I’ve heard of or never seen .I can draw them . I can also take notes of creatures I’ve never seen. The same with other stuff, I can take notes and draw them ,like flowers,plants, insects, and bugs and other stuff I can find thats in my surroundings. I can also take notes of what the climate , is the different kinds of climate.I can do different stuff I find there on my trip.

20. the notes I will tack are gowing to be about the land and the people I see or the plants and the animals and maby all the american indians to.I would also like to right or draw all the mountains and rivers I see.So what I’m saying is that I would recorde every thing

21. i would do is recored the hole place and take photos and i will see the hole place from north amareica and i will see how is the journey to the place and i will get is that i could do is to explore the place and i will is that to take .

22. The notes I will take are:what are the worlds good that can do for us and I will record the thing that I cud find on that day and even were I found it because they mite ask me.

23. i will take notes about what i would do and the places i would go to and what will happen on that expedition . also l would right about animals and things i would find surrounding me just like a American Indians.