Whose dog is it anyway?

teen-boy-loving-his-dog

Marty feels that Shiloh is his dog more than Judd’s because it is he, Marty, who loves the dog.  Are there times when ownership should go to the person who cares most?  Explain.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

25 thoughts on “Whose dog is it anyway?

1. I think the person who loves the dog most should go to it because if thermal owner is abusing the dog does not deserve it ,but the person that does care for it and will do anything for it should be the owner so that is what I think.

2. I think Shiloh should belong to Shiloh because he is the one that takes care of him the most and the one who feeds him ,and the one who really cares about him more than everyone in the world

3. I think love is more importont then biying the dog because if you biy the dog then you haft to treat it with respect and love it if your not gowing to love it why get it.

4. I think yes because even though you pay for a dog you should give it to a person that loves the dog and a person that the dog loves.

For example ,Marty loves Shiloh but Judd payed for him…I think Marty deserves Shiloh because Judd only paid money for Shiloh, but Marty is paying Shiloh his LOVE.<3

5. I say that it should be Marty dog because he care about more than Judd Travers. Because Marty loves him and Judd kick Shiloh, starves Shiloh, and other bad stuff. But the law says the person who buys the dog is the Owner of the dog but that not fair because Shiloh would like Marty as a Owner than Judd. I would say that it should Marty DOG! AND NOT JUDDS! JUD IS A BAD OWNER MARTY SHOULD HAVE THAT DOG NOT JUDD. Thats what I feel!

6. yes because judd doesn’t care about the dog and marty is the one that loves shiloh and he is the one that feeds shiloh.

7. I think the person who cares most of that dog is the owner because he or she is the one who gives him their love and their kindness and always their heart they should care of them if dogs could talk I bet that they will choose the person who will give them love and play with them all the time they want and love them with all their hearts , but in the story Judd is the person who abuses animals shiloh will be in better cases with Marty because he is the one who loves animals not Judd Travers.

8. Well I think Marty should have shiloh because he dose more things than Judd like feed him play with him and more. Yes because even if his he buys the dog the dog need love .

9. Technically the dog is Judd Travers, but Shiloh should be Marty’s dog because Marty is the one who loves and cares about Shiloh. There should be a time when the ownership should go to the person who cares about the dog because they should think about Shiloh and what is best for him. Letting Marty keep Shiloh is best for Shiloh because a dogs owner should be someone: who cares about him, who will love him,and will treat the dog fairly. Marty does all that for Shiloh. That is why the ownership for the dog should be Marty.

10. I think that Shiloh should belong to Marty. After all Marty is not the one who hit’s Shiloh . I under stand that Judd paid money for Shiloh. But I don’t think that gives him the right to hit Shiloh.If you go by the law the dog would belong to Judd.

11. I think Shiloh should be with Marty because Marty really loves Shiloh and Marty dosen’t want Siloh to get abused and Marty feeds him and he wants best for Shiloh.Shiloh shouldn’t belong with Judd because Judd always kicks him and starves him a lot.

12. I thinks think that he feels its his dog because he is the one that,feeds him, takes good care of him, and loves him. You should show owner ship to the people that love you because they really like you and would do what ever so you can be in in good hands. So never forget the people that take care and love you .Thats why you need to respect and love all people that love you. P.S. I would do what ever so that animals all over the world could not be abused!

13. Yes because if the person that cares about the dog most should keep it and if the other person who owns the dog treats the dog bad that is not ok .Also if the boy would do anything for the dog so they should be together.

14. I think Marty think that Shiloh is his because he feeds him and love him and play with not like judd because if Marty haven’t save Shiloh and take him the vet judd with kill Shiloh by now so I think that Marty right because I think that Marty right because it look like Marty love them like his only dog

15. I think Marty owns the dog more than Judd because Marty gave Shiloh a name, food , walks, and loves him like a pet. But, Judd doesn’t Judd kicks Shiloh,Judd calls Shiloh Git, and don’t love him But, Marty dose love Shiloh like a pet

16. I think the one who cares about the dog most should keep it.i think Marty should keep the dog because he’s the one that feeds shiloh and takes care of him and Judd doesn’t care about shiloh Judd would starve shiloh to death and maybe even kill shiloh.

17. I think that it should be Marty dog because Marty cares about shiloh more than Judd.All judd cares about is using shiloh to hunt.Marty would cares about Shiloh so I think that’s why it should belong to Marty

18. yes because if the person that cares about the dog most should keep the secret from judd I think that shiloh got bit from a dog marty feel about shiloh because shiloh more then shiloh because marty likes animals more then shiloh.

19. Marty feels that shiloh loves him more because he gives shiloh more care then judd does and he gives him more food that any body does and Marty loves shiloh with all his heart.

20. Well I think that Marty should keep him because Judd is mean to shiloh and Marty is good to Shiloh. Marty caries more about Shiloh so I think he should go withs Marty.

21. I think that Marty loves shiloh as a friend because Marty gives food to shiloh and keep hime fat and loves shiloh more than Judd trever and Marty takes care of shiloh better than Judd trever.

22. I think that marty loves more shiloh because he feeds him.takes more care of him and love him more.and gives shiloh more care and more love and he place with him.And do cool stuff with shiloh and take him a walk and a run.And gives him more time to play with marty.

I think the person how takes care of him keeps him because is the one that feeds him and plays with him.

23. I think that sometimes it is right for the person that loves the dog the most should keep him. But then I remembered that Judd bought the dog (Shiloh), and that he is the one who should keep him.