How would you feel?

stampout_hunger_1_t580

After Marty asks the storekeeper for discounted food, people in the community begin leaving gifts of food in their mailboxes.  How do you think the people of the community would feel if they knew that the Prestons do not really need help?

14 thoughts on “How would you feel?

1. I think that they will feel as if the Prestons will not need any more help and it was just a trick to get more food.

2. To be honest I will be so upset. I would think they are spending other people’s money when they don’t need it. I would feel like they were lying to me. At the same time I would understand that Marty was the one lying and they didn’t even know Marty did that.

3. I think that they would feel bad for them. Because they might think they were short on money. And they might try to help them. But if they find out that their not in need they might get up set. Then they might not trust Marty’s family.

4. I think the Prestons won’t need help because maybe they don’t need help and just because they have a little bit of money and i’ll be upset because they have a little bit of money and they can’t buy that much food.

5. I think that they’ll be mad because if they find out they would think that the prestons have been lying so they could get food without paying money.

6. I will think that they just wanted food and they wanted to waste the peoples money and pertended they are poor so they could get more food from people and they are liers of being . But I also think they didnt want to waste that much money so they asked for cheap food so any money could be wasted because they are planning to have somthing in there house .

7. I will think that they wanted to waste others peoples money and faked that they were poor and needed money to buy their things ,but I also think that they didnt want to waste that much money because they were planning to do somthing good and needed their grandmas health to be heathy and be very well.

8. I think they would maybe they might get mad because their saving food for the Prestons and that food that their saving for them their maybe not feeding their kids.

9. They might feel bad because people are giving them food so the Prestons migh think that these people think we do not have money to buy food for their kids.