Marty’s Web of Lies

049355e8be60ab191a38536d6c7ffd79

As we continue reading, we will focus on how lying complicates Marty’s life.  Make a prediction now about how Marty’s life might get more complicated as he tries to continue to keep his secrets about Shiloh.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

17 thoughts on “Marty’s Web of Lies

1. I think that the more the lies Marty tells, the more predictable it will be for his parents AND Judd Travers to find out that he has Shiloh.

2. I think his life will get more complicated because if he still doesn’t tell his parents the truth he will get in more trouble and complicated life .

3. I think if he keeps telling lies maybe his parents are going to find out and they are going to tell Judd and he is going to take Shiloh and Shiloh is going to be kept abused by Shiloh.

4. I think his life is going to be bad because he has to think of more lies. And i won’t think he will have Shiloh for that long. They might get suspicious about Marty because he going to act different so I say Marty its kind of kidnapping of keeping a dog thats not your. So yeah i don’t know but his life will get hard as the year goes off.

5. I think that the more he doesnt tell the truth every thing is going to get more complicated for him. He should just tell his parant’s so they can trust him. Because when you start to lie it become’s a bad reputation .

6. It will complicate Marty’s life because when he grows up he’s gonna feel more and more depressed because of all those lies that he told his family like “Didn’t eat Dara Lynn’s chocolate . And also when tooled the lie “When he gets foul but eats again when it is bed time.

7. i think if he keeps lying to people there not going to believe it d]so they don’t listen to him

8. When Marty starts to lie he has to keep saying lies so he won’t get in trouble and keep Shiloh

9. I think if Marty keeps lying it would make it easier for his parents and Judd to find out that he was lying,and that he has Shiloh.

10. I think it going to affect Marty life because he might get in trouble form all the lies he had said.

11. I think Marty’s life will get more complicated because what if his parents find out and they tell Judd and then Marty will just watch Shiloh suffer.
    🙁

12. I think when Marty family and Judd find out they are not gowing to trust him and it is going to become more complicated.

13. I think the lies Marty have been telling will affect his parents trust for him. I think his parent’s trust to him will be broken if he keeps telling these lies.I also think Marty will have to suffer for all these lies he has been telling.

14. I think that he’s going to get told on if daralin finds out that he’s keeping shiloh.

15. Marty’s life mite get more complicated because he keeps on lying . And if he keeps on lying it mite gety worse but in the end if the parents and judd find out Marty mite get in trouble .