Digging a deeper hole for yourself…

Digging-Hole001

Describe a time that you or someone you know got into deeper and deeper trouble by telling a lie.Β  Discuss how you or your friend could have avoided the trouble without telling the lie.

11 thoughts on “Digging a deeper hole for yourself…

1. One of the times i got deeper and deeper in trouble when I was hiding a phone that my parents took away. I had to lie that i didn’t know where it is so and i wanted it back so bad. But i wish i had it back so i gave it to my friend flyer and he took care of because my mom said she going check my room. And then my friends mom said who’s phone is that and he said by accident it’s kevin. opps then she got the phone and gave it to my mom and she got mad at me.

2. I have got deaper and deaper in trouble because I said that I didn’t eat the candy. I had to say lie after lie to not get in trouble. I could have avoid getting in trouble by just not doing it.

3. I have gotten in deeper and deeper problems because when my mom said if I pushed my brother and I said no and I lied to her when I did do it and I would gotten in trouble if I told her the truth.

4. I have gotten into deeper and deeper into trouble when I lied to my parents about this app on my ipad. I told my parents no I didn’t get it when I did. My parents found jot the only reason I got in trouble was because I lied.
    I wouldn’t have gotten into trouble if I wouldn’t have lied.

5. I got in deeper and deeper into trouble when I found dollars in the street and I didnt tell my parents nothing, and the next day they found out they ask me where I got them and I lied to them

6. I got in really deep trouble when I said I didn’t brake my moms vase when I did and when they found out I got grounded!

7. My sister and I got in trouble about a year ago because we didn’t tell our mom if we could use instagram and one day she found out we had instagram and since my room was messy she said if we would like her to take a picture of our room.

I could’ve stayed out of trouble if I asked her if I could use it .I could’ve also stayed out of trouble if i didn’t copy what my sister was doingπŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ˜

8. I got in trouble because I lied that I did my homework then the next day my mom found out and I got in big trouble.πŸ˜”

9. I have gone deeper and deeper trouble when in first grade I cut a boys shirt. My mom asked if I cut his shirt ,and I said no. But then my teacher told my mom. I could have avoided getting in trouble by telling my mom the truth.

10. One time I got deeper and deeper was when my brother told me not to play games when he was gone for an hour when he left I played games when he came back I turned off the PS3 and he toled me if I played game and I said no he checked if the PS3 was warm then he got mad at me