Beagles!

Here-is-a-super-cute-beagle-beagles-5514599-500-375

What do you know about beagles?  Write about what you know.  Then, do a little bit of research about beagles and write about what you found out.  Find out as much as you can so you can share it with the class!

7 thoughts on “Beagles!

1. I already knew a beagle is a dog and that is the dog in Shiloh. Then I did some research and found out this:A beagle is a good dog hunter. The beagles are muscular ,and they are a very athelitic dog. The beagles also have an acute sence of smell. Those are the facts I learn about beagles.

2. Did you know that beagles are excellent hunters and they have been kept as pets for along period of time, but they have also been kept as hunter dogs for many years as well.

3. This is what I learned about beagles,A beagle is very brave and intelligent, A beagle is a sturdy, hardy little hound dog that looks like a miniature,beagles could live too 15 years old the average life span of a dog is 10 through 15 years old or if you give it care and give it the shots it needs it could live a little longer.This is what I found online.

4. Did you know a male beagle is 15 to 16 inches high and a female beagle is 13 to 15 inches high.Also did you know that a beagle has a vareiety of colors ranging black,white,tan,red,lemon,and blue mottle.

5. Beagles are great hunting dogs there’s over 100 different breeds here are some of the different colors:tan and white , blue, chocolate , and limon.