Imagine going back in time…

espn_tripanel_jv_576x324

Imagine that you were living in the time of Tricia Ann, Jackie Robinson, Rosa Parks, and Martin Luther King, Jr., when everyone did not have equal rights.  How would your life be different than it is now?  Give details.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

7 thoughts on “Imagine going back in time…

1. my life would have been different because i wouldn’t be able to play with the people i wanted to and now i can play with who ever i want.

2. It would have been diffrent because back then black people couldnt play with whites. So i wouldn’t be able to play with the people i wanted to play with.But now i can play with anybody i want to play with.

3. My life would have been different because I won’t have the friends I want and now I can !!!

4. It would be different because in that time I won’t be able to be in a restraunt with other people

5. It will be different because I won’t be able to play with other kids. Also I wouldn’t to be able to go to all restaurant.

6. It will be different because il will have to sit on the back of the bus but now I can sit were ever I want I the bus

7. My life will be different because I would only be able to be sitting in the back of the restaurants or not be able to eat in the same place as other people.