Welcome to 5th Grade!!

5th Grade Rocks!

Write about what you’re looking forward to learning and doing in 5th grade. ย What are you excited about?

23 thoughts on “Welcome to 5th Grade!!

1. I am excited to learn about science.I am also looking forward to math.What i am trying to say is i am excited about everything!

2. I am looking foward to learn about science because we get to do expirements and I am exited to use edublogs and edmodo.

3. I will like to learn a lot of science because I like to do a lot of expirements and I would like to learn more subjects so I am excited about 5th grade.

4. Mrs.Ngai my picture is still the same one as before that someone else had and I picked another one

5. Mrs. Ngai

This is Devin’s mom he is still not able to log in Edmodo to get his HW assignments… can you please contact me

thank you
    Devins mom

6. Daniela, try resetting it so it erases the other picture and then upload your new one. I’m not sure why it’s not working!

7. Im looking foward to learning about math,Iwant to challenge myself to all the new subjects .

8. I want to get ready for middle school, and I want to do a lot of science projects! I am excited because I enjoy doing projects

9. I see a lot of you like math and science. We will start Life Sciences on Monday! Later in the year, you will go to Ms. Zeleke for Earth Sciences and to Mr. Haramis for Physical Sciences.

10. Julie, I LOVE morphology! It is the study of words and their meanings. Most of our English words come from Greek or Latin roots. It is SO interesting to learn where words come from and how they get their meanings!

11. another thing why im exited is because i liked playing kick ball,hand ball,basket ball,and sicall moter