Vacation on the Moon!

vacation-on-the-moon-300x300

Imagine your family took a vacation on the moon!  Write about your trip.  How did you get there?  What did you do while you were up there?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

10 thoughts on “Vacation on the Moon!

1. If my family took a vacation to the moon we will get there in a rocket. We will pull up a chair and relax. I would jump up and I will be flying” wwwwweeeee.” I would try to play ball but it will be hard. It will also be hard to eat because we have helmets on. I would explore if the moon is made out of cheese or if the bunny is real. I would also go in the holes and play peekaboo.
    That’s my trip to the moon.

2. I went on a vacation with my family to the moon. We got there in a space ship. We would float, play around in our astronaut suits. I would plan a scavenger hunt for the whole family to find new objects. There is not to do in the moon but we would make the best of it.

3. If my family went to the moon we would go up in a space rocket. I would put a flag on the moon. We would also jump around. We would play jumping tag. We would look for rocks. And we would have fun.

4. If my family went to the moon that could be dangers because I so a move about it like. It has those creature that go In your leg and you become one of them but I will still go.

5. If I hade a vacation with my family to the moon I would ride in a rocket. It would take us 13 hours to get there. When we get to the moon we would play video games, read a book, and eat food. We would also eat desert that is moon ice cream. I would also play around by floating.

6. We went to the moon and had a great time.
    First: we pack all necessary things that we need to have a special trip, food, drinks, clothes and all things for camping.
    Next: we check our space ship, if it’s ready for a long trip.
    Then: we have to wear our suit with special boots. This suit it’s going to protect us from the atmosphere .
    Finally: we play soccer, we run and jump, we set a barbeque and read books late those days.

7. If I went to moon I would take a rocket and try to see stars also try to find the Big Dipper and go look the other planets and collect rocks from them for my rock collection I would also touch the moon, I would also have fun in the air floating.

8. Yesterday my family and I took a trip to the moon! While we were on the moon we seen aliens! I also was able to see Earth along with other planets. I seen moon dust, stars, and moon rocks. We got to the moon in a rented space shuttle. When we reached land we made a big boom. Yesterday was the best day I ever had.

9. This is my trip to the moon.I went on a pink with blue rocketship.Even though it was made out of metal it was still going pretty fast.Remember metal is heavy.The fire is what made it go fast.We saw lots of astroids.We crashed into one but we were in the back so nothing happened to us. It didn’t even make a dent in the rocketship.When we got there I said “Wow it is so big!” From Earth you can’t even see it but now it feels like Earth.We were jumping and dancing around like crazy.We took dried berrys,water and dried ice-cream. That was our trip to the moon.

10. If my famaily went to the moon I would bring rocket fule, food, a soccer ball,and drinks.i also would get moon sampals to study what the moon is made out of.And thats what i would do on the moon.