Two Animals Meet

dog7

article-1310332-020DEE750000044D-562_634x413

Write a story about two animals from different habitats who meet.  Make up a story about what they say to each other!

12 thoughts on “Two Animals Meet

1. When my pet cat met a dog they got into a fight they were not friends. They said, I don’t want to be friends.

2. When my pet puppy and turtle meet they did not fight. They didn’t mind each other at first. Little by little they would be around each other like smelling themselves and my puppy would lick her. Next thing we knew my puppy was already on top of the turtle taking slow rides. When other animals were around my puppy would scare them away from my turtle. My pets love each other.

3. Once upon a time there was a monkey and a bear who lived in the jungle. One day the monkey was swinging from the trees. He saw a bear and wanted to be his friend. The bear growled at the monkey and told him to leave him alone. The monkey climbed up a tree and just stared at the bear. The bear was wondering around the jungle looking sad. The monkey climbed down the tree and asked him what was wrong. The bear said that he was lost and couldn’t find his family. The monkey jumped around happy and told the bear “I can help you find your family”. The bear was happy and they started walking around the jungle. They got to the river and the bear was excited cause he saw his family in the water catching fish. The bear hugged the monkey and said “thank you for helping me find my family” from that moment on they became best friends forever.

4. When a monkey and a puppy meet the puppy said,”Hi monkey do you want to play hide and go seek with me ?”The monkey said ” Yes”Then the puppy said “Ok , you’ll hide and I’ll seek you.” Monkey said”Ok .” He hided behind the bush.The puppy found the the monkey. After the fun day of playing the little monkey said to the puppy “Would you like to be my friend?” The puppy said”Yes .” The monkey and puppy had a great life together.

5. Katelyn I like how you put that the cat and dog didn’t get along or become friends.

6. My story is about a dog and a bird ;they live inside of a family house, when they are in the floor they play together, sometimes the dog get scare, but after they meet they play their way: running in the living room, when the bird fly on top of something; the dog start barking and the bird start whistling.
    I like this animals!.

7. One day a wolf and bear were friends. The wolf said “come to my cave to tell stories.” They got into the wolf’s house. The wolf said “I am a predator in the night that eat mice and rabbits.” The bear replied “I am a predator during the day, I eat fish and honey.” The wolf said I like honey. They sat, ate honey, and told stories to each other.

8. This lion was sad because he didn’t have friends and a bird came by and he said why are you sad he said I don’t have any friends and the bird said i want to be your friend because i don’t have a friend either and i was going to tell the same question and i never have a lion friend but i have the same felling as you we mite have to go home because it is getting night time so bye.

9. One day there was a wolf from a wildness of North America and a tiger from the wild forest and they met each other. The tiger said “I’m tony!” The wolf replied “I’m Adrian!” Tony the Tiger said “Do you want to see my home?”Adrian the wolf said”Sure and then after we could go see mine!”then they walk to the wild. It was very big. “It is like a st.patricks day village.” said Adrian. Then they walked to North America. Tony said “Your home looks nice and cozy. Tony and Adrian became best friends.

10. Once upon a time an eagle and a rabbit met in the desert.When they met they thought they would not be friends because one of them can fly but the other one can’t.One day rabbit said”lets play tag.” Eagle said”ok but you can’t fly.” If I run on the groud you can catch me in a jump!”eagle said. Rabbit asked “Why ?” “Because I run slow on land”said eagle. “Oh well we were right , we can’t be friends if we both don’t do the same thing.”rabbit said sadly. So they both went home.
    THE END