Your Favorite Food to Make!

youth-cooking-med

Write the steps to making your favorite food to cook or bake!  Use SEQUENCE words (First, Next, Then, After that, At last, Finally, etc.) to describe the steps to making your favorite food!

6 thoughts on “Your Favorite Food to Make!

1. I like to bake cake. The first step on baking a cake is getting all the stuff together. Second we mix the stuff in the bladder. Third step is putting it to bake. I love baking cake because it has a good flavored. You get to choose any shape or figure to do. The best part of the cake is the frosting there’s vanilla and chocolate. You could decorate the cake with toys or flowers. Last we eat the cake.

2. My favorite food to make is pizza.
    First: you get the ingredients like flour, milk, butter, eggs, Italian sauce, parmesan cheese and topics like pepperoni and mushrooms.
    Next: you get the pan or any round container to cook the pizza.
    Then: you mix the ingredients to make the bread of the pizza.
    After that: you put the mix and splitting on the pan, put sauce, cheese and the topics, I like pepperoni and mushrooms.
    At last: you put it in the oven and let it cook.
    Finally: you remove the pan from the oven and cut it in pieces. Enjoy my delicious pizza by Ronaldo.

3. My favorite food is cake. First, I add eggs, oil, water, and flour into a bowl. Next, I mix all the ingredients together. Then, we add batter into pan and put inside oven. After that, when you get the cake out you put frosting. Last, you eat the cake.

4. My favorite food to make is a ham sandwich. First I get two pieces of bread. Next I put mayonnaise on both breads. Then I put the ham and after that I put some slices of tomato. At last I put the other bread on top to finish making my sandwich. Finally I eat my sandwich with a cup of milk.

5. My favorite food to bake is a chocolate cake. First, you get all the ingredients together and a big bowl. Next I measure and mix all of the ingredients into my large bowl. Then I put the cake batter into my cake pans, turn on my oven, set the timer and put the cake pans into the oven. After the timer goes off I take my cake pans out of the oven and set them aside to cool down. Lastly once my cake is cooled down I frost and decorate it. Finally after all the hard work my family and I get to enjoy my cake with a nice tall glass of milk.

6. my favorite food to bake is sandwiches first,I put all the ingredients in the table.next,I put in the two pieces of bread mayonnaise.Then,i cut the two tomatoes and onion.After that,I put tomatoes and onion in the bread with mayonnaise.at last put the cheese and lettuce.finally,put one glass of juice and i ate it.