Your Favorite Birthday Party

Birthday_party

Write about your favorite birthday party ever!  Use SEQUENCE words (First, Next, Then, After that, Soon, Later, Finally, etc.) to describe the events in the order that they happened.

10 thoughts on “Your Favorite Birthday Party

1. First,my mom make food and water flavors and jelly and cake.next,put the table and chairs.then brought a jumper.after that,my friends came and we went in the jumper.soon,we ate and we drank water.later,we played games.finally,we ate cake and jelly and we broke the pinata and we all went home.

2. My favorite party was my minecraft 8th party. It was the coolest party ever it had a jumper. My cake had minecraft Steve and a minecrafts pig.I got a piñata of Lego. I got lots of toys. I am so happy with my party. All my friends and family came to my party. My cake was chocolate with oreas it was so good. Best birthday ever !

3. My favorite party was my Angry bird party. First, my mom and dad put out the tables and decorated. Next, I ate my favorite food nachos with cheese. Then, my guest arrived and we all ate tacos. Finally, we broke the piñata and ate lots of candies. It was so much fun!

4. First,my mom and dad planned that they would take me to Disneyland.Next,the next day they took me to Disneyland.Then,we went on fun rides.After that,we went to eat pancakes and hot chocolate. Last,we went home.That is how my birthday go.

5. First: my mom and dad went to a place to book the day of my birthday, they say how many people will be there? They say for a party of 75.
    Next: we invite all my family and friends, almost all the people invited say they will be there.
    Then: finally the day came, we had a lot of fun, playing with the games in that place, we ate pizza and chicken wings.
    Later: we open my gifts, I got so lucky; because they gave me presents that I like a lot.
    Finlay: we walked outside that place to the South Gate park and we broke my pinnata. We sang and ate a lot of candy.

6. The best party is to is baby shower.The food was beans, cake, cup cakes and jello that was fun the best party EVER!

7. My favorite birthday party was at Chuck E. Cheese. First we went and sat down at our table. Next my mom ordered the food for everyone. Then she gave all of the kids a cup with some tokens. After that me and my cousins went to play some games with the tokens. As soon as we finished my mom called us so that we can come eat some pizza. Later when we finished eating we went to play some more games and got a lot of tickets. Finally before the day was over everyone sang Happy Birthday to me and we ate cake.

8. Once I had a birthday party at chuck.E.cheese. first we got to the place .Then I got a crown and a guitar after the guest got there we went to play in the arcade for a little while until they called us for pizza and soda. Then we went to play a little longer and got lots of tickets. My favorite part of the day was when I went in to the ticket blaster . I got a lot of tickets in my shirt at the end i got an eating set. That was my best birthday ever.

9. My best birthday was my 7th birthday party. First my mom decorated the backyard to look like the justice league headquarters. All of my friends and family came to my party. We ate food and played games. Then my friends, cousins, and I jumped in the big justice league jumper we had. After that it was time for the cake. My cake was chocolate with whipped cream frosting it had a picture of me dressed as batman and my brother dressed as robin. At last it was present time! I had been waiting for the presents all day. I got some of the best gifts at my 7th birthday. I got an iPod 5, some new Kevin Durante shoes, tickets to see the thunder play the clippers, a new bike, and a lot of money. Lastly we handed out goody bags and everybody started to leave the party was over.