Team up with an animal!

team up with an animal

Imagine you could be part of an animal team.  Describe what animal you would be with and what your team would do. 

9 thoughts on “Team up with an animal!

1. I would team up with the horse team. The horse team because they are fast, strong and adoravoble. We would play races and win all of the other teams. My team would be call the mighty fast horse. The horses would fallow the rules do as we ask. I would take the horses and see how fast they are. My team of horses would be wanted by many people because they are fast that’s why I love horses.

2. I would be part of a K-9 dog team. My K-9 dog team would catch robbers. We would bite the robbers until they are taken to jail. We would work with the police officer to save people from danger. Like when someone is trapped in a fire the K-9s would dig and look for people.

3. I would team up with a jaguar team. I would team up with a jaguar team because jaguars are the third biggest cat in the animal kingdom, they are also strong and fast. I would train with my jaguar team and teach them tricks. My jaguar team would race with other animals to see who is the faster animal. I would also teach my jaguar team how to play sports like air bud so that we can compete with other teams.

4. If I would be in an animal team I would get together with dogs.One reason is because we could put on a show and raise money for my parents.Another reason is that we could be buddys and I could not get lonley.My third and last reason is that they will protect me from all the bad people that can bring harm to me 🙂

5. If i would be in a animal team i will be with a lion is a king of the animals,all animals are scard of him and he eats meats.my other reason is to fast.my third reason is because humans get scard of him.

6. I would team up with a elephant we would built a circus and the elephant would jugle balls and he would also jump a jump rope and a baby elephant would go on the tie rope and if the baby elephant falls it lands on a pile of pillows and blankets, and another elephant would do more amazing tricks .

7. I like to team up with a puppy. I will have a place to play with my puppy, I will run and jump. Everything what I want its to have fun and my puppy to feel safe.