Imaginary House

Imaginary House

Describe your imaginary house.  What kinds of rooms would it have and what could you do in them?

13 thoughts on “Imaginary House

1. My imaginary home would be real big. It would have ten rooms each room for something different. My room would be the biggest it would have a princess theme I would sleep and do homework in this room. My home would have a chocolate room where u eat all you can of chocolate. It would also have a room full of ice-cream where we could eat n enjoy the different flavors. We will have a room with only video games, another one with different toys, and a room with different bikes,scoters and sports material where we could play. One of the rooms would be for my pets so they could be warm. I will have a room for my brother where he could sleep and one for my mother so she could sleep. My last room would have all types of different little pools. This is my imaginary home.

2. My imaginary house would have a room that had a pool with chocolate in it. It would also a candy room to eat it will also grow back. There would have a room with M&ms. It would be called Mia’s Candy House! This is my favorite imaginary house

3. My imaginary house would have a room that had a pool with chocolate in it. It would also a candy room to eat it will also grow back. There would have a room with M&ms. It would be called Mia’s Candy House! This is my favorite imaginary house.

4. In my imaginary house I would have one room that has a ice skating rink that I would skate in. I would have a glamorous room and I would get in my pool and have people would bring me what ever I want.

5. In my imaginary house I will have a dog room because then if I find a dog or puppy I will put the puppy in a biggest home for them. Another room will be a IPod store because then they will get for free with free apps. Another room I will have a library It is full of books when I get a book It come back. Another room will be a school room because then I will have two get dress up for school. Another room will be a candy store I will have lot of candy, I will have a candy snow man and candy car, and the last thing: I will like to have my house with all the systems that can help to prevent accidents so I can help other people there are homeless.

6. In my imaginary house each room would be different. I would have my own basketball court. The second room would be a game room with a ps4, Xbox, ps3, and a Xbox1. In my third room I would have a pool with a basketball court in the pool. In the fourth room there would be a movie theater to watch movies that haven’t came out.

7. My imaginary house would be made out of marshmallows that never melt. It would have a chocolate making room where I can eat chocolate all day. It would also have a Lego room where I can built anything I want, like a castle. It would have a glamorous princess room where my sister would live.

8. My imaginary house has a yoga room ,what I could do in it is just sit and relax,and concentrate on what I’m doing. Another room is my own room could be full of chocolate,what I could do in it is just lick my whole room. I would also like to have a pool to swim with my friends .also a big garden to play with a dog.

9. In my imaginary house there will be 9 rooms and a pool in the front yard. 1 room is going to be a ice-cream and chocolate room.It has different kinds of chocolate. levers for ice-cream and shelves for chocolate. The second room will have a bowling ally. It will have a strong floor so it won’t break with the bowling balls.My third room is going to have an ice rink.It will be very cold but my family could still go in to atleast practice.My other room will be the guests room.It will have two windows and one plant.The other three will be the restroom,the kitchen,and the living room. The kitchen will have baking and cooking on the walls.The bathroom will have good smelling candles.Second to last thing will be the living room it will have two plants and four windows. Last I will have my own room with a mini fridge and pictures of my family. P.S I’ll have a pool with stairs all around it but inside the water.

10. My imaginary house would have 5 different rooms. One room would have rainbow bubble gum buttons and when you push any of the buttons it will give you the flavor you want. The second room would be a snow cone room. It would be full of snow cones of different flavors. The third room would be a Lego room. The walls and floor would be made of Lego’s and it will have Lego cars, Lego people, Lego super hero’s, and a big Lego city. The forth room would have Xbox 360’s all over the room and all of the games you can play. The last room would be a food and drink room. It would have oranges, bananas, apples, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, hamburgers and hot dogs, chips, apple juice, and fruit punch.

11. My imaginary house would have several rooms, each with different activities. One would be a pool room so I can still use the pool even when it’s cold out. I would also have a room made out of candy. And lastly I would have a play room where I would keep all my toys.

12. My imaginary house would have three rooms one room would be a chocolate room ,were sits are cupcakes and dolls are gummy bears .The other room is a pool room and in there you can swim in the pool and in the hot tub and eat any flavor ice cream .The last room would be room that a place you can eat any food.