Musical Instruments

Musical-Instruments-The-Bird-Feed-1024x790

What do you think is the most interesting musical instrument to listen to or to play?  Why?  Give at least 3 reasons.

11 thoughts on “Musical Instruments

1. I think piano is the most interesting musical instrument there is. The sound that each key gives is so pleasant and you could create different types of rhythm with it. With the piano people could sing any type of music from Spanish to English to Opera to classic music anything could be sang with a piano beat. You could learn to play any type of instrument since your little but piano is a common instrument parents choose for there children to start playing with I want to learn to play it. My twin cousin which are my age play piano they sound so good I want to be like them. I practice piano on my iPad but soon will start a real class to learn to play it for reals and good. Guitar is also one of my favorite instrument. I actually own a guitar which is so nice to practice to play it. I love instruments.

2. I think the most interesting instrument to listen to and play is the electric guitar. One reason I feel this way is because you can play rock music and other cool music. Another reason is because the guitarist usually gets to be up front during stage shows. Also playing the electric guitar is so cool that the guitarist gets all the girls. These are a few reasons I feel that the electric guitar is the most interesting instrument to play and listen too.

3. I think a cool instrument is a electric guitar. One reason is you can listen to cool cool extreme awesome songs and anger songs. Another reason is they make cool noises. The last reason is it makes loud loud loud noises.

4. THE GUITAR:
    Because has pleasant sound.
    Because is my favorite instrument, and I like to play and listen to musicians.
    Because my favorite band is called The Gipsy Kings, they know how to play a guitar.

5. I think the piano is a cool instrument to play because it has a lot of black and white keys. It also makes loud and soft sounds so you can play different types of music. My third reason I would play the piano is because you can use your hands and feet to play it.

6. I think The instrument interesting is a violin , because it’s hard to play by going up and down,it’s also hard by playing it on your shoulder,and if you play it ugly, it will sound wears ,if you play it gently, it will sound wonderful, the peoples need to concentrate to learn.

7. I think The instrument interesting is a violin , because it’s hard to play by going up and down,it’s also hard by playing it on your shoulder,and if you play it ugly, it will sound wears ,if you play it gently, it will sound wonderful, the peoples need to concentrate to learn.

8. I think a piano is the best because you can make a tune. You can go to the highest to lowest keys can be really fun to do on the piano. Also you can do is to do is to get piano classes so you can learn more about the piano.This is why a piano is the best.

9. I think the most interesting and playful instrument is the flute. One reason is it is not so loud like drums the flute is a pleasant sound so if it is a loud sound it might hurt your ear but the flute is not a loud sound so it can’t hurt your ear . Another reason is it is not so hard to learn or to play the flute .You just have to cover the little holes with your fingers and then you let go of your fingers and the little holes make air sounds. Besides that when you are in a parade and you are carrying a flute it is not so heavy .These are a few reasons why a flute is a interesting and a playful instrument.

10. I think the guitar is the instrument because it can make a loud sound and I like when the people plays the guitar and I really like the music of the guitar I would like to learn to play the guitar because it makes different tones.Is interesting,because is made for a man.

11. I think that an interesting instrument is a flute. First of all ,cavemen even used it so that’s pretty cool . Another reason is that it has a soothing sound. My third and last reason is that it will not be so loud and won’t damage your ear drum. That is why a flute is a great instrument.