Three Bears or Three Pigs?

Would you rather be one of the Three Little Pigs or one of the Three Bears?  Give at least 3 good reasons why you’d want to be the animal you chose.

Three-Little-Pigs10 Goldilocks-and-the-three-bears

15 thoughts on “Three Bears or Three Pigs?

1. I would choose one of the three little pigs, I would be the oldest pig the third one. I would be the one because it build a home that the wolf couldn’t blow off. Its home was made with bricks which made it hard for the wolf to destroy easily. Another reason is because the pig protected his brothers from the wolf when he had destroy there home. He aloud the youngest brother to stay with him at his home like an older brother would. The last reason is because that pig burn the wolf in the pot. The pig did that to protect himself and his brothers. Those are the reason why I choose the one of the pigs to be able to protect my brothers.

2. I would choose to be the pig that built his house of brick. I would choose him because I would be able to design my house the way I want. I would always be safe because I outsmarted the wolf. I could also help my two other brothers and keep them safe.

3. Samantha, what kind of house would you design if you could make it any way you wanted? I am curious to find out.

Nadia, you have very good reasons to support your choice. I think you would make a very clever pig!

4. I wold rather be the three bears because they just
    eat their beans and the pigs the fox tries to eat them.Second reason is that they do not do someting that bad.Last reason is the bears do not have to run.

5. I would rather be one of bears. One reason is The Bears just have some breakfast. Another reason is they eat porridge.Last reason is they like the porridge.

6. I would rather choose baby bear because I would sob when Goldilocks broke my chair.My Family and I would scare Goldilocks away.I would teach her a lesson to not go in anyone’s houses.That is why I like baby bear.

7. I would like to be one of the three little pigs. I would like to be the oldest pig because he is the strongest and he build the strongest house. He built his house out of bricks so that the big bad wolf can’t blow it down. Another reason is that he built his house to protect his brothers from the big bad wolf. My last reason is that the big brother was brave and he burned the big bad wolf.

8. In my opinion I would be one of the three bears. One reason is that I wouldn’t be chased by a big bad wolf. A wolf would eat me and I would not want to die. My second reason is because I could protect myself by being scary. I

9. In my opinion I would be one of the three bears. One reason is that I wouldn’t be chased by a big bad wolf. A wolf would eat me and I would not want to die. My second reason is because I could protect myself by being scary. I roar a loud red roar! My third reason is that I would get to walk in the forest ,see animals,and see plants.

10. I would rather be a pig because i would like to créate there there hoy sea just like there.Also brave like the because there not scarde of no boda.and because i love my brother and sister just like they.That is my whole opinión.

11. I choose the trhee little pigs because they are smart, and they thing fast to build a house big and strong!
    Because they bravely fight against the woolf, sometimes we get scare of things and at the end we are proud of our selfs.
    Because working together makes everithing simple, easear and faster.

12. I would like to be one of the three little pigs. One reason is because we can built our own house. Another reason is because you can share a house with your brothers. Lastly you get to throw mud to the wolf.

13. I rather be a bear because it can eat fish and eat meat and I can keep him as a pet and give me a back scratch and I bet it can speak to me like the three bears.

14. I would rather be one of the three little pigs. The pig that I would want to be is the oldest pig. I think the three little pigs are better because the older brother pig outsmarts the wolf and saves his brothers. I also think it would be fun to be a pig. Another reason I would rather be one of the three little pigs is because I wouldn’t want somebody breaking into my house to eat my food and lay in my bed. Now you know exactly why I would rather be one of the three little pigs.

15. I would rather be one of the three little pigs, but the third little pig . One reason, is the other pigs are not so smart but the third pig is smart so the other pigs build their houses but it is not so strong but the third house that the third pig build is strong because he made it by brick . Another reason, is I would not like someone to go in my house and to eat my food, or sitting in my chair and also breaking it, and to lay down or to sleep in my bed. One more reason, is the wolf can’t blow down the pigs house because it is made out of bricks, and he can’t blow the pig’s house down so they live safety. Those are some reasons why I would like to be a pig from the story The Three Little Pigs.