You’re an inventor!

photo posted on post-gazette.com

Imagine you were going to devise a machine named after yourself, what would the machine do?  Write a description of it.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

11 thoughts on “You’re an inventor!

1. If i made a machine it would clear the air.It would help so there wouldn’t be toxic or bad air from factories. It would stop global warming. It would help people live healthier.

2. If I made a machine it would be name the Nadia cleaner. It would clean my house and do my chores. I wouldn’t have to clean after myself because my machine would do it with my voice order. I would used my machine to help others clean after parties, games, and there homes too. My invention would only work with my voice it will get charge with a plug it would only take 5 seconds. I would used my machine to clean the ocean so no dolphins or whales could get hurt. I love animals and we need to clean to help them. My machine would be the best thing I would invent it would help a lot.

3. I would call my invention ”The Marishrinkanator.”It would shrink anyone I want so I could be the tallest girl in the world.The first person I would shrink is my brother because his height is “6 1/2” ft. tall.
    It would have a red button,handles,a magnifing glass,a level,and a lazer beam to shoot my brother and every body else.
    That would be my invention machine.

4. If I devise a machine it would be called the “Anthony Homeworkator.” This machine would do all your homework. You would need to put your homework inside a door and press the “Homework” button. In five minutes your homework would be completed by the machine.

5. If I made a machine it would take you back time and it would also take you to the future. You could even go to 1947 or 4579 you could even go to any place you want to go.It would also take you one day back or one day front.

6. If I devise a machine it would take you back time and it would also take you to the future. You could even go to 1947 or 4579 you could even go to any place you want to go.It would also take you one day back or one day front.

7. My invention is a robot that can do anything and everything for you. My invention is called Adrian Bot. Adrian Bot is a very helpful assistant. If you are tired you can just say ” hey I want a chocolate” or you could even say “hey toss me the remote” and Adrian Bot will do it. If you are alone and board Adrian Bot will play outside with you. Adrian Bot can be a little noisy sometimes if you use it too long. Adrian Bot has a rechargeable battery. I am pretty sure everyone is going to want an Adrian Bot.

8. My invention is a computer because I could internet so i do my home Soria every day.Andi I can see pictures of pandas and diferent Kingston of animales.

9. i will like to invent a machine that make medicine, specially for people that needs medicine without paying money, and they are going to have a long life. My invention is called: R-MELG.

10. I would make a Miaeliminator.The Miaeliminator will cleang my room, do my homework and go to school for me. The Miaeliminator is a modern machine.That is why my machine is cool.

11. I love your inventions! You guys really used your imaginations and came up with some really creative ideas! I wish I could buy your inventions; they would make my life easier!!