What have your relatives taught you?

Bike riding

Write about someone in your family who has taught you to do something.  What did they teach you how to do?

11 thoughts on “What have your relatives taught you?

1. My grandpa has taught me some of my most favorite things to do. Some of the things he has taught me are how to play baseball and basketball. He has also taught me how to ride my bike and skateboard. I really like spending time with my grandpa because he teaches me cool things.

2. My dad thought me how to bake a cake and play soccer and karate it is so fun.My mom thought me how to paint my nails. My cousin thought me how to join his game. My aunt thought me how to dance. My grandma thought me how to clean my room and pick up after myself. My grandfather thought me how to listing and respect others. My family thought me what love is.

3. My mom taught me how to walk. My grandma taught me how to speak spanish. My aunt taught me how to paint my nails. My grandpa taught me how to be nice to others. My uncle taught me how to take care of a pet.

4. My mom taught me how to bake a
    cake with vanilla and sprinkles.My dad
    taught me how to ride a bike on the first time
    And I fell . It was fun ridding a bike because I ride with my sisters and brother.

5. My dad taught me how to play soccer. My dad taught me how to kick the ball into the net to make a goal.

6. My sister taught me how to whistle . She said”to put my tongue under my teeth and blow .It is fun to whistle a lot .

7. My mom taught me to make tamales for Christmas and my dad taught me to make turkey for Thanks Giving . And my Grandma taught me to make Mexican food for a holidays. My sister taught me how to use the computer.

8. My mom taught me how to make cupcakes, we love baking together. My aunt helped me with tying my shoes. My dad taught me how to play basketball and soccer.

9. My mom taught me how to take care of myself and told me about our ancestors. My dad taught me about cars and how he fixes them. My grandma told me stuff about my mom and stuff she liked to do. My grandpa taught me about his farm animals in Mexico.

10. These are awesome! I love reading about what you have learned from your family members! Thanks for sharing.

11. My mom taught me how to color nice because we always color and I watch how colors. My cousin also taught me how to make a cake.