Where would you go?

world map

If you and your family could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

10 thoughts on “Where would you go?

1. If I could go anywhere in the world I would love to go to Oklahoma. I would like to go to Oklahoma because I am a huge fan of the Oklahoma Thunder. I think it would be awesome to see the Thunder play on their home court. I think this would be the most awesome family vacation because my family loves basketball.

2. If I could go anywhere in the world I would like to go to Orlando Florida. I would like to go to Orlando because I would like to go to Disney World. I would also like to go Universal Studios.

3. I would like to go with my family to Mexico. I want to go to Mexico to visit my cousin Jeovanny and Emma. I also want to play marbles with my cousin Jeovanny. I want to play with my dog Solin.

4. I would like to go to Acapulco, Mexico. My family went there before I was born . They have told me about how much fun they had in the pools and ocean.

5. I will go to Mexico. I choose Mexico because I want to see my friends and family. At mexico I could play with my pets and go to the store. I like the ice-cream and there food and there yumy flavors drinks.

6. I would like to go to Mexico becase I want to see to my Grandma and all my cousins. I never went there before. And I could also learn new things . I would also like to try new food.

7. I would like to go to Hawaii because I to go swimming with dolphins. Also because I want to see the Hula dancers. Another reason is because I love Hawaiian pizza.

8. If I would go any where I havent went yet.I would choose Mexico because I want to see where my mom and dad grew up . I want to go with my family to visit where my grandma’s and grandpa’s house is .

9. Me and my family would like to go to Mexico because we never bin there and we would like to see our hole family.