What pet would you choose as your companion?

716319464_1358508775

If you were lonely and wanted a pet, what kind of pet would you get?  Why do you think that animal would make a good pet for you?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

18 thoughts on “What pet would you choose as your companion?

1. I would choose a pony. A pony because you could ride them and they are fast. You could feed them and it tickles.

2. If I could choose a pet as my companion I would choose a dog. The kind of dog I would want is a golden retriever. If I had a golden retriever I would teach him to play sports just like air bud.

3. If I had a pet it will be a puppy because you can take her for a walk. I could also feed her. And puppys are so cute. And puppys can do trick and play with me. I really really love cute puppys alot .

4. If I was lonely I would get a dog. I would get a dog because I can play with him fetch and give him a bath.

5. If I were lonley I would get a puppy .And walk her to
    the park and feed her and give her food and

6. If I would have a pet I would choose a cute bird .
    I would want a parrot. I think it would be a good pet ,because it is colorful.

7. i well by a dog becuse i waned babys becuse theer sow kyot and thay are funy and they are lettlle and
    a waned cat to

8. I WANT A TIGER. BECAUSE I CAN RIDE ON IT. I CAN TAKE IT TO PLAY WITH ME OUTSIDE. I WILL FEED IT EVERY DAY . I TAKE IT FOR A WALK TO THE PARK.