Japanese Garden at the Huntington

huntington-japanese-gardens

What did you think of the Japanese garden?  What impressions did it give you?  What did you like about it?  How did it make you feel?

20 thoughts on “Japanese Garden at the Huntington

1. I love the cherry blossom it was really gorgeous.It made me feel like a little kid in a candy store.

2. I thought the Japanese Garden was so beautiful everything was just so amazing I took a lot of photos . It made me feel so alive I could just forget about all my worries and feel free like a bird. I loved the Cherry Blossom Tree’s because I felt so amazed and would just want to cry of happiness and joy.

3. The Japanese garden was so calm and peaceful and I really enjoyed seeing my classmates bang the bell. It made it seem as if the bell meant to probably bring everyone together and they would have a speech. And that is what I think about the Japanese garden.

4. I think itwas awsome! I loved the flowers and the trees. Some of my fav thingsin the japanese garden was the cherry blosum trees and the trees with white flowers on them. It was realy cool going there.

5. I think it was so beautiful and looked cool.I liked the cherry blosum, the big bell which was ausome, the bridge looked ausome. It made me fell so alive with all that nature around me. It was just so cool looking at everything =D =P =O

6. The pond in the garden was beatful and the was awsome Bell that we couldhit and the fishs in the garden were so cool

7. I thought it was a magnificent place because when I went there I imagined myself in Japan and I thought it was pretty cool and amazing to go to the Japanese garden and I felt really happy to see the two gardens and I have wished that my mom would’ve come with me and my dad too so they could ha e seen the Hungtington.

8. I loved the Japaness Garden it was so cool and the diffrent trees, flowers, planets were all very beautiful! The most beautiful tree I thought was the best of all was The Cherry Blosum it was so wonderful! I could just imagine me being surounded by Cherry Blosums! It made me feel like it was all peaceful and the Cherry Blosums stand out it has the whole spot light on it! I thought it was awsome! I would love to go and live in Japan now! Its so beautiful!

9. The part I liked was the colorful fish.When I saw them I felt like alive because they were gorges.There different type of colors.They were very pretty .

10. I think the Japanese garden is so bueatiful because its so peacefull and I fellt so peacefull because I was sourounded by nature. My favorite part of the garden was every thing because it was all bueatifull

11. Mrs.Ngai I really liked the Cherry blossom tree! It was really amazingand really beautiful and I was
    taking alot of pictures of it and I really like the little pond with the ducks.!!

12. I liked the part of when we saw the fish. It made me think it was awesome and the flowers looked great but the fish looked better. It made me feel colorful and bright. Everything was awesome.

13. I think the japanese garden ws amazing because it had a great huge bell the fishes and the waterfalls the bridge was really beautiful. The Japanese garden made me feel calm it was really full of nature I think lots of people will love the Japanese garden it is just like so amazing.

14. The Japenese Garden was cool because I think it was calm and quiet. What I liked about it was how it really looked like Japan and the other stuff I saw around there and I really liked it. They were all so cool.

15. I think that the Japanese Garden was amazing! All the trees, plants, and flowers were all wonderful. I felt so happy that we got to go there because the gardens were all fantastic and amazing. I also liked the white flowers.

16. It makes me so happy to read all your comments about how much you loved the Japanese garden. I love it, too, even though sometimes it makes me miss living in Japan so much! I hope that each and every one of you gets the chance to go to Japan one day to experience the peace, calm, and beauty of so many places there. If you go, try to go in the spring when it is cherry blossom season because it is amazing and I think it will be one of the most beautiful things you will ever see in your life. Cherry blossoms are everywhere and when the wind blows, it is like it is snowing cherry blossom petals. Gorgeous.

17. My favorite one is the little pond that had fishies swimming all around the place.My second favorite is the cherry blossum it was nice and why will call it cherry blossum if it had no cherries.And all those ate all my favorites.