Chinese Garden at the Huntington

Chinese garden

What did you think of the Chinese Garden?  What did you like about it?  How did it make you feel?  

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Mrs. Ngai. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs. Ngai

My name is Mrs. Ngai and I am currently a 5th grade teacher in the Math, Science, Technology Magnet at Montara Elementary School. I love using technology in the classroom and am really excited about using this blog with my students! In addition to technology, I also love chocolate, traveling, learning new languages, and trying new food from many different cultures!

15 thoughts on “Chinese Garden at the Huntington

1. I thought it was really beautiful.I like the mini waterfall leading to the pond.It made me feel very peaceful.

2. The chinese garden was very peaceful and there was so many details put into the garden all the kinds of bamboos and mini rivers. That is what I think about the Chinese garden.

3. I think the Chinese garden was wonderful because it looked pretty to me and I was glad that my parents let me go because if I didn’t go I would have been really upset and not want to go to another field trip again but they let me go and I’m so happy I went to the Hungtington Library.

4. I love the Chinese Garden! It was beautiful and it was very relaxing! It was so peaceful because the waterfalls made made me feel calm and happy the sounds of the waterfall made me focus in nature! My favoriot part was the mini waterfall, of course! I loved it because it was just so peaceful! It made me feel relaxed after a long walk!

5. The chines garden is beautiful because it is so peaceful and I like the small rivers and the waterfall.

6. It was beautiful and quiet and Peace with so many things to see right there if it was like at china. My favorite it was when we saw the lizard walking with peace glory

7. Mrs.Ngai thank you for taking us to the field trip because I really loved it even learning about Mr. and Mrs. Hungiton house/ art gallery. I love the chinese garden because I loved everything from there because it was so amazing and beautiful so thank you very much for taking us there for a field trip!!!! THANK YOU MRS.NGAI!!!!!!!!

8. I love the chinese garden it was so relaxing and beautiful. You feel peaceful when you walk in the trail and you just see this glorious waterfall flowing peacefully.

9. I thought that the Chinese garden was very beautiful and peaceful. I liked the cherry blossom tree, because it was so bright and it stood out besides that it was huge. I also liked the little river because it just made everything feel so quite and peaceful. It made me feel calm and relaxed.

10. I liked the Chines Garden because it was gorges.And it was peaceful also.And also calm and the little waterfall.I liked the plant of the Chines Garden it was very gorges.

11. Yesenia, you’re welcome! I’m so glad you guys got to go and enjoy all the beautiful art and nature at the Huntington Library. Don’t forget you can go online to apply to go for free when you’re on summer vacation. Check out their website for details.

12. Liked the chinese garden because it was peaceful an there were tiny little trees there too.