What could you do?

In what way might you and your classmates help victims of a natural disaster?  Come up with a new and creative project for helping victims.

27 thoughts on “What could you do?

1. I think that a good way wood be by making funraisers or sales to help out people in diasters. I would also make programs that would donate money. We could also do jobs and get paid and donate the money

2. We could help raise money and give the money to them and they might have enough money to buy a house or any other kind of shelter and food and water.

3. We could also have a project like the girls of project backpack who had a bunch of backpacks stuffed with school supplies and we could come up with good ideas to make money.We could put up lemonade stands or have bakery sales or have fundraisers. If we team up and have different ideas to earn money ,we’ll have a lot to five to the ones that really need that money and they’ll have enough to have a shelter,but food, and have some water.

4. We will put stands so then we could help the people that survive lot of damage. Know so of the people are homeless.Thats why we should do some stands to earn money and buy suplies for the people that are homless. Because then they will have a harder life.That why we should do stands.

5. I think the best is to make a Carnival at our school. The money they bought for the tickets we could give it to the victims. Even the money they bought for the food. It would be a fun and very helpful way to help.

6. I think a good way to help is by making a cupcake stand! We can bake them and then just sell them! We can decorate them like if it’s summer we can put summer things on it or if it is winter we can out winter things! The cupcake selling can get alot of money because Who Doesn’t Love Cupcakes!? Cupcakes are a really good snake to eat and they are very yummy and they look amazing when they get decortated! Everyone loves cupcakes,so I would make a Cupcake Stand and to make sure people buy cupcakes, I woulf through in a free drink! That is what I would do to raise money!

7. I would build a leomade stand to help them raise money and to help them get some supplies and to get them backpacks so they could at least get some suppiles

8. I think a good way is to make a bake sale and a lemonade stand and youll maybe make some money. Another way is to read to the kids and youll make money I think thats a good way because the kids are learning and your earning money.You can donate it to charity or people who are poor and they really need it so thats a good way.

9. I would raise money by making an orange juice stand because I have an orange tree and we could pick out fresh oranges and make a stand that says orange juice for 1$ and give all the money to a Charity and that is how I would help the ones in need

10. I would do a lemonade stand and a reading for relief program. I would raise money to buy and send medicine, school supplies, a first aid kit, a tent, and a docter.

11. If I were to help victims I would make a cookie stand and each cookie cost a dollar.Also that and that send the money to the red cross.We should really help them so they can get homes and food and to get new close so I would make a cookie stand and a free brownie with it!!!!!

12. If I would help victims who went into a natural disaster I will. For example I will do a giant garage sale with low prices. I will do this because maybe low prices people will get covinced and go. I think it will be a good idea but if didnt work at least I tried.

13. Maybe a good way to help them is to make a bake sale. We could make cupcakes, cakes, and another way to help people in natural disasters is to get a box and put first add kits that has a lot of things. 🙂

14. I would set up a stand that sales cookies,browines,and ice cream it would be like a Tuty Fruity you get a plate or bowl and grab any thing you like.There will be toppings,different ice cream,cookies,and brownies!You would only pay $5.00 for what you get.Then with all that money we could give it to the people in need.

15. I would make a stand of pure snack. I would go to the store and buy candy, chips, and cookies.I would buy them in packs so it would be cheeper to buy the things. I would call my stand snack shop. Everyone likes snacks so people would come to the stand. I would donate the money. I would probably earn alot of money.

16. I would raise money by geting a small job like lawn moaing or house cleaning. I would also make a pie stand becquse who doesn’t like pie or a pancake stand with milk or chocalate milk to. Also I would go around selling snickers, kit-kat, and hersheys cookies and cream or with almods. After I would send it to people who faced natural disasters

17. I think that another way is that I could make mangoniadas with chamoy with the help of my mom and then go to the park and ask the people there if they want one and that is how I could earn money and then give some to the people who need the money. Another way I could earn money is by making a stand and sell chocoflan and then I’ll earn money and give it to the people who need the money.

18. Ill do a cookie stand like chocolate chip cookies and ill nake little designs to make the people buy them because lots of people LOVE cookies dont you they are delicous And if someone buys one ill give them a goody bag and a free Horchata mmmmm… it will be a really good idea because we will earn alot of money and at the same time people will be happy because they are eating cookies. And some charities will be getting money everyone will be enjoying cookies and poor people and charities will be getting money I will feel like im doing an awesome job . I think its a very creative and great idea to help people and charities in need so everyone can be enjoying things and being happy you can change lots of lives so help out make stands I will also make a carwash and every car we wash it will cost $ 7.00 . They would be happy because their cars would be shiny clean YAY . And we could earn like three hundred dollars if I did I would be so happy because im going to donate so much money and people are going to be so happy and I am to so you should do car washes and stands to earn money so you can give it to people who really do need the money and youll be so happy that you donated so much money.

19. I think a fun and creative way to help out is by making an Arts and Crafts program. We could make a program and kids can make necklaces, rings, and even bracelets. After they are done making what they wanted we can sell them. We could sell them for a dollar. Then we can save all the money and donate to the people in need. We can save extra money and use that for medicines and supplies that they really need. So that is what I would do to raise money and donate it to the people in need.

20. I would do a cake stand. A piece will cost a dollar and it would come with a free drink and candy. When it’s halloween, the cake will look like a jack- o- lantern. When it is thanksgiving, the cake will look like a turkey. I would like to sell cake. Who doesn’t even like cake when it’s delicious and yummy?! Cake is what I’ll sell to people in the city and raise money for victims and hospitals in other cities. That’ s what I’ll do to help victims in the world.

21. I would do a donut stand because donuts are really good. i would give the money to people that are homless.

22. I would make a charity. People can call and donate money, and with all the money that the people would donate I would give the money to the people who are in need. I would also work to earn money for the people who really need it.

23. I would make a carnival and sell stuff and I would invite 9 people who got caught in the accident and people will give them money.Also I would get games and people could just put in a dollar and play.And if people get hungry they could buy what they want to eat.I would get food from all 50 states and sell them.ALL the money that is collected will be given to the 9 people who came.

24. I would also make lots of stands with toys and food and other and I would give some money to victims that really need it and the rest of the money to help animals and plants.