Tall Tales

Paul Bunyan

If you were living in the time of the American West, what kind of tall tale would you tell?  Who would the hero be and what kind of superhuman skills would he or she have?  How would your story go?

16 thoughts on “Tall Tales

1. If I lived in the time of the American West, I would tell a tall tale about someone who is great, and it would be Davy Crockett and his [real]superhuman skills would be a great woodsman who would chop down lots of trees.

2. If I were living in the time of the American West, I would tell the story about a girl named who has the abilitys to swim really fast.My story would say that she saved an animal from the ocean and she was glad

3. If I were living in the time of the American West, I would tell the story about a girl named who has the abilities to swim really fast.My story would say that she saved an animal from the ocean and she was glad .

4. If I lived in the American west, I would tell a story about a boy who could turn into any animal and that he saved nature.

5. If I lived in the American west, I would tell a story about a boy who could turn into any animal and that he saved nature.

6. If I lived in the American west, I would tell a story about a boy who could turn into any animal and that he saved nature.

7. If I lived in the American west, I would tell a story about a boy who could turn into any animal and that he saved nature.

8. If I lived in the American west, I would tell a story about a boy who could turn into any animal and that he saved nature.

9. If I were to write a tall tale, I would write about a super heroe that was as strong as a mountain lion. He would be named Bobby the strong man. He would be a small and strong man. The problem was that if he was always small he would be stepped on. So if he had to he would turn as tall as a mountain. The story goes like this, one day there was a small town named Mapleville and far away lived Bobby the strong man. One very hot day, the sun was mad so the sun started to burn the town. Bobby heard about this and turned big and got the sun then he threw it to the ocean. So then the sun died and a new sun replaced the old one. However this sun was a kind sun and that is how Bobby’s story became a tall tale.

10. If I was living in the time of the American West I would tell a story about hulk.His skills are being strong,running fast,and growing big and red.He’ll destory the city just to protect it from bad guys with other intense skills

11. If I was to write a tall tale, I would write it about a two twins sisters who could do wonderful things and I did one in computer club and it is called the cute adorable twins you should read it but that not what I am talking about it but I should do another one but number two and that they go on wonderful adventures that they explore nature because they never explore nature before and grass sure they know grass cause who wouldn’t know grass but that would be my tall tale about the two cute adorable twins adventures would be about so read my story book I made on computer club!! I hope you like it!!

12. If I was to tell a tale tall in the American West I would write about a little girl named Cloe Powers. She has speed power, water power, and much more! My story would go like this: Once there was a little girl named Cloe Powers. Once when she was walking down the streets when she heard someone call out “HELP” She quickly turned around and saw a burning house! She got there faster than someone can call out help agian. Cloe saw a family almost getting burned by the fire. Sh flew up and rescued the family. Cloe had to stop the fire so she said “fire must GO!” When she that the fire when out, like if she had put a spell on it! Although, there was still a littl bit more fire so Cloe took out wrest and put pressur into her rest and water out of her wrest and pulled of the fire. People loved her and always called her Cloe The Recurer! So that is my story I would tell in the American West!

13. If I lived in the American west I would tell a story of a grown man that joined the army and could camaflauge with any kind of walls and he would be a great person to help save the world and everyone has never heard of him until the president gave him a medal and every person cheered for him all the time and that is what I would tell.

14. If I lived in the American West I will tell a story about a guy who had super stengh and can pick up any kind of heavy object. He can even save people from so many super villans. When theres a robbery, they call him at his watch and he goes right away. Also when theres a fire and people are stuck inside and firefighters can’t get them out he goes and saves them. So when theres any trouble he will know.

15. If I could make a tall tale I would choose my sis. Araceli because I love her so much I think she would be a good hero and is very brave. My story would go like this: There was once this little girl who was very brave she would not be afraid to fight a bear. Once there was this creature that was half bear and half lion. That beast was attacking people. She beat it by making a fire and then through the beats in and died so the people helped her in what she needed and became hero!

16. If I could tell a tall tale that happened in the American west I would choose one of a really girl rocker named Rocky who whenever plays the guitar she has different kind of abilities is whichever note she plays. Like F freezes the villain. L is lightning that strikes the villain. E throws eggs at the villain. The villain was a big bad bear that never got to sleep cause of the town people working and making all that noise so the bear wanted revenge! He grabbed an in-assent child and ran to his cave! The parent of that child cried for help but everyone was afraid. So then Rocky went up to the bear and used her S note to put the bear to sleep for a very long time. She grabbed the child and the child asked ” Who are you?” Rocky replied ” I am Rocky the rocker!” Rocky sent the child home to her parents. Rocky was never found again or seen again.