Halloween Memories

Halloween

Write about your favorite Halloween memory.

12 thoughts on “Halloween Memories

1. We were at my cousin’s house for a halloween party. I was dressed as Ash Ketchum. We saw all the decorations in the back of the house. Me, my sister, and my bother went in the jumper and played. My family was there dressed up in costumes. There was a decoration I didn’t like. It was a falling spider that was fake but kept surprising me and I didn’t like it. They started a costume contest and at the end I didn’t win. We played musical chairs but when it was me vs. Jr., I lost. We had cake and it looked like a mummy. I knew because my mom made it. It was a great time and we left.

2. It was last year because I went to horro nights and mazes and more but it was fun because I kept falling haha it was so fun

3. It was last year when my cousins had an amazing Halloween Party.I had helped my cousins make the party. My aunt actully bake a yummy chocolote cake that was shapes as a spider! We all had really fun and we even had a halloween contest. It was so fun even though I didn’t win but my cousin did win! She deserved it she had the best custome

4. I was at my cousin’s house because I had to go with my 5 of my cousins trick-or-treating. When we got to my uncle’s house we saw my uncle in a wolf costume,but none of my cousins or me knew it was him. My cousin walked up to my uncle and looked at him. Then suddenly my uncle scared her and my little cousin started to run in our direction screaming and crying. My uncle started to laugh and told my little cousin not to be scared. We all started laughing. We were all happy mostly my little cousin.

5. The last Halloween was I went to my sister-in-law house and we gave out candy for the kids and then we went trick-or-treating and we got a lot of good and sweet candy. Then we went back to the sister-in-law house and then the Mike Meyers song came up and the real scary Mike showed up and came close in the back yard were we were and he stared werid at all of us and I got so scared hat I actullaly hid be hide a tree that was there. That was the best Halloween ever in my LIFE!!!

6. My favorite time was when I went trick or treating with my cousin and we stayed up until 1:24 am we ran to every house we saw including the scary ones but mostly we were fooling around because if any of the people in the Jason, Freddy couger, or the Jigsaw costumes they would say something random and my cousin would say,” Want a hug!” it was the most fun I had in holloween

7. One night on Halloween I had a weird one.Two years on Halloween I went to this house that had fog,lights flashing quick,and 2 girls sreaming.I heard them scream to some little trick-or-treaters and they got scared.I thought to myself to not be afraid anymore because I saw and heard them.But then,right when I was about to say trick-or-treat the girls screamed and I got scared even when I told myself not to be.When Iwasn’t looking I bumped right on my dad’s stomach!WITH MY FACE!I heard those 2 girls laughing at me.I kinda got mad and emberassed,but now it’s funny!

8. I was at my aunt’s house it was pretty cool because my cousin had a smook machine when the green light flashed smook came out and it looked like if you were in a graveyard. We went trick-or-treat on this house it was kind of scarry because it had a man that took of his head and put it back. I went to another house that wasn’t that scarry because it just had red,white,and black lights all over it. Then at the end of the block it had this scarry house with all the killers from a scarry movie like Freddy Coger,Jason,and like Chucky but there were more. I wasn’t scarrd I went and got candy from the ouner and said “good job decorating the house” and left.

9. I was tricker treating and I ran into my family and friends. I was so excited to take her to my house to dance and play. It was so funny because we wore the same costume and same accessories. We went to my house ate some cake and then we heard our favorite song playing. All the kids got up and started dancing to the song “Thriller” When the adults saw then they started dancing. Everyone wanted to keep dancing so they played the song over and over and over and over again.

10. Kennia, I really liked your story about your Halloween experience. It made me laugh how you tried to not get scared, but they scared you anyway. That’s happened to me before too. And, I know exactly how you feel about getting mad, but now that it’s later, you can laugh about it because it’s funny.

11. It was last year that I went trick or treat with my brothers and sisters, that we went to a haunted house.We went inside and we heard shrieks,also there was fog and we heard foot steps.We went upstais then we saw a six year old kid inside his room and playing with his toys,then he got up and ran to his right ,we try to follow him but the he disappear.I felt like they were going to get us and kill us.We went downstairs,we saw a man sitting down on the couch reading the newspaper and a teenager sitting there and a lady playing the piano,but they werent moving at all they were all smilling but upset the guy,he was whistling .I went to the lady and went up to her face then out of no where she blicked. Then all of them screamed.Me and my brothers and sisters got scared and ran out the door. Then we opend the door slowley and they were laughing. that was the best Halloween memori=p

12. One memory in fall is that in fall I went to DisneyLand and we had so much fun there. I love DisneyLand because my family for once was having fun together.