American Revolution

Sleds on Boston Common

Imagine you were Henry, living in Boston during the days leading up to the American Revolution.  Describe what your life would have been like and how you would have felt about it.

8 thoughts on “American Revolution

1. Well,if I were Henry I would be miserable because I will have nothing to eat. And it will be hard to get the things I need.I would feel sad for myself because I will not have alot of supplies.The thing that would make me happy is that ill get to sled down Boston Common.

2. If I was Henry I would be miserable because I wouldn’t be able to have fun and not be able to get things I need, but sleding down Boston Common would be really cool.

3. If I was Henry I would be sad because I wouldn’t be able to do fun things I do now. Also because it would be hard to buy things I need and not only me but but also my family. But I think sledding down Boston Common would be really fun and cool.

4. If I was Henry living in Boston I would be super sad becuase I wouldn’t have been doing the stuff I do right now. I wouldn’t want to be there either becuase the soldiers would be mean to me. I also wouldn’t like to be there becuase it would be hard to live a fun life becuase everyone couldn’t buy stuff becuase the governer would make you pay taxes and you wouldn’t have any money to buy stuff. But it would be super fun to sled down Boston Common with all your friends. So i would fell sad to live in Boston while this event.

5. If I was Henry I would be miserable because all those laws you may not do anything all the soliders closing everything and it could effect your family that would be sad. So this is what I think if I was Henry living in Boston.

6. If I was Henry, I would feel miserable. Iwouldn’t get to use my new sled , and have to follow these selfish rules. The tyrant king kept getting money. He sended soldiers to make sure they follow the laws. I would feel horrible if I was Henry.

7. If I was Henry I would be kinda mad because I have to follow rules and can’t sled on Boston Common

8. If I was Henry I would kinda of stand up for my self and tell them we don’t need to listen to your rules and stop making us do things we don’t want to do.