Finding a Solution

forbidden

If your parent or grandparent had forbidden you to do something you really wanted to do, what are the steps you would take to solve your problem?

13 thoughts on “Finding a Solution

1. If my mom forbibben to do Ill take a stand for my self and show that lady who’s boss and can do what ever I fell like doing.

2. If I was forbidden to do something, I would show them I could be resbonsible and safe and I would prove it by doing everything myself

3. If I was forbidden to do something I would show my parents that I am responsible and that they can trust me.

4. If I was forbibben to do something I will show my parents that I can be responsoble to do it. And that I can be very careful.

5. If I was forbidden to do something,I will show my parents that I am responsible and being careful .Also that they could trust me.

6. Well if I was forbidden to do something I really wanted to do I would show my parents that I can be responsible,respectful,careful,and Ill do all my chores.Then if that does not work I will take a stand and tell them mom and dad I already did everything I can do please let me go please then maybe they will let you. That is what ill do.

7. I was forbidden to do something I would show I am responsible, to be gentle, and that they can trust me.

8. If I was forbidden to do something that I really wanted to do I would show my parents that I can be responsible so that they can trust me.

9. If i was forbidden to do something that i like to do i will show them how good and respectful i can act around them

10. If I was forbidden to do something I really want to do I will show my parents that I can be responsilbe and careful

11. I would first try to reason then I would see who’s reason or opinion is reasonable. If that wont work I will just go with it.

12. If I was forbidden to do something I would tell my
    mom if she will give me a second chance.