Taking a Stand

Stop-animal-abuse

If you saw an animal that was being mistreated, what would you do to take a stand?

20 thoughts on “Taking a Stand

1. Well if I saw an animal that was being mistreated . I would take a stand by calling the police,taking care of the dog, and going up to the person and saying to be king to the poor dog.Its not fair to let a dog be mistreated.It’s like you not getting any food,or getting hit with a stick,and be so sad like a poor animal.Animals deserve basic legal rights.This is animal cruelty.Animals should not be abuse just how people should not be abuse.This means that there should be no animal cruelty just like there should be no preventing crime.So I think animal cruelty should stop.of us can do a diffrence.

2. If I saw a dog being abused I would tell the owner to stop and I would call the police for him to tell to to stop that and never to do it again. Our pets have rights to you know and they try to prevent their owner to not abuse them.

3. If I saw a ouner abouseing there dog what Iwill do is tell them to stop doing that to the poor puppy or dog. Or I will call the police and tell them that a person is abousing there dog.

4. if i saw a person hitting there dog i would be sad and go up to them and tell them not to that if your gonna keep doing that ill offer you how much mony you would wany for him,her THATS WOULD ILL DO

5. If I ever have seen a person mistreating a dog I would go up to him\her and say,”IF you are mistreating your dog then why did you obtain one in the first place?” That is what I would say to them.

6. If I see a person mistreating a poor dog I well call the police and tell them to stop abusing that poor animal. I will also tell them to stop abusing that dog becuase well that person like him or her getting hit too. Thats what I will do if i ever see a dog getting abused.

7. I would tell the owner to stop doing that or I will call the cops and then I would tell the cops to make a rule that the police has to check all the dogs every month.

8. If I saw saw someone mistreating an animal I might go up to that person and ask,”Excuse me,why are you treating your pet like that?” Then after I talk to that person and say that he should treat his pet like his friend he should stop treating his pet badly and start treating it nicely like if it were his friend.

9. If I saw a animal being mistreated I would go up to the owner and say”Why do you even have an animal if you’re going be mistreating it?”And if they keep on mistreating it then I’ll say”How much would you want for it?”

10. If I saw a mistreated animal or pet , I would tell my parents and take care of the pet or animal until it’s all better and take it back to the owner and tell him or her to take better care or it will die.

11. If I saw a animal mistreated I would tell the owner
    To stop mistreating the animal because how
    Would he like it if he was mistreated.

12. If I saw a mistreated dog I will tell its owner to stop or I will call the police on him its not fare you treat your dog like that.

13. If I saw a dog being mistreated I would tell the owner to stop mistearted it bad or I will call the poilce on him and the court.

14. If I saw a owner mistreating their pet I would walk up to them and tell them to stop mistreating the dog or I will call the police because all the pets deserve to be treated right and to live happy lives not bad lives.

15. If I saw a dog abused by its owner. I would take care of it and feed it. And when I find the owner I would try to get money and buy it, so i can keep it and take care of it. Because no dog should go through this they are inisent creatures,animals.

16. If I saw a person hiting there dog I will call the police because its not nice to treat a animal like that. I will never treat a dog or animal like that.

17. If i saw a dog being mistreated i will call the police and i would take and show the man whos boss

18. If I saw a dog being mestreated I would tell them stop or i’ll call the cops and say I will buy the dog and you will never get it back.