Your Future Car

Car of the future

Imagine it’s the year 2030.  Write an e-mail to your friend describing the features of your car.

24 thoughts on “Your Future Car

1. If I had a future and it has a big flat screen and I dont be having to move they wheel it just takes me where I want to go. i just say it and it takes me.My future car is blue and its tires are purple. Its as big as a limo.If you want to drink something you press a red button and it comes out.Like about 20 people could fit in my car. My other car has the color red and it could give you lots of money. It only could give you 560 dollors a day. WEll, thats all about my future car.

2. Hey sis! Just Kidding. Hey Ayten. I want you to come immediately. I’m telling you this ’cause I’m getting a brand new car. It’s so cool it’s perfect for the both of us.
    My car can FLOAT! Their is a container to place your i pod in so you can listen to your own music.Also,whenever I tell it a question or a explanation to the car will talk to me.It obey all my orders. Yesterday, I went to Star Bucks and I told my car “Where is the nearest Star Bucks?” It said “The nearest one is on Firestone.” It even tells me the directions where to go there. My car doesn’t need gasoline. It runs on air. The air shoots fast as if their was a bullet was about to shoot me.It goes so quick I could barley see what’s happening outside. That’s why my car tells me the directions. My car is equip microwave and it has an automatic cellphone on the steering wheel. It’s just like a cell phone.All I have to do is click the number on the steering wheel because it’s touch screen able. Also I can send emails. I just tell the computer where to go on Google and what to write and it gets it down.
    That’s how I’m emailing this to you. Well, good bye my cousins are coming over today and I need to clean the house before they they come. Reply back to me later. BYE!

3. If i had a future car in 2030 it will look purple from the outside and the tires will be black i chose this colors because they are my favorite colors.Inside i won’t have to drive i will just say the place and it will take me.It will have a blue button and that is for what ever you want.There will also be a green button and that one will be for what type of food you want so you won’t waist money.This is the type of car i will want in the future and i almost forgot it will have a bed and i could even have a party in there so that means it will be huge.

4. Dear Jackie,
    Did I tell you that I got a new car? Well if I didn’t then I got a new car!!!! Let me tell you all about it. First if all, it flies!! Isn’t that so awsome!! It also turns into a boat! I that is ao cool. Inside it has a mini-fridge filled with all kinds of food and drinks. It also has a lot of little packets of food that say hamburger or other things. Then you put the packet in the microwave and it turns into the actuall food. Anyway I can’t wait until you see my new car!!!

5. Dear Federico,
    The cars of today are really diffrent than in 2012. They look like giant crabs that are diffrent colors the two front wheels are as thin as the ones in a bike. The wheels are all over the top of my crab. That’s how I decided to name my car. It has alot of buttons one is to get what ever drink you want another button will be to give me money it would give me 100,000,000,000,000 a day . that’s how my car is.
    Your friend,
    Pablo Tayun

6. If I had a future car it would look like black on the outside and blue in the inside.I would put the rim’s color red and purple.I would put nitro gas to race.After I would put the steering wheel black and yellow.Then I would put buttons that do all kinds of stuff.

7. Dear Grace,
    How are you?Did I tell you I got a new car.Well let me describe it for you.The car could fly and float.Also with a push of a button you can add more seats and eat food.I think this is your favorite go to Disneyland with a push of a button.
    Sincerly,
    Jackie

8. Dear Bethany,
    Hey what type of car do you have because I have the latest car. It is black with red. It is kind of big not too much. It has a small t.v. for the passengers. it has a highly advanced g.p.s. and radio. It has six doors. The seats are light brown with some dark brown. It has some special places where you can get snacks and a drink. It can do things for you like fly to Japan. You can just tell it what to do and it will do it. It is all computerized. It also doesn’t take too much gasoline. So tell me about your car and how you are doing.

9. Dear Araceli,
    Guess what? I have a new car! Yup, it’s purple from the outside and from the inside it is black. It has black wheeles. It also has a button that when I push it, it gives me WHAT EVER I want, such as food, money, candy, ect. Isn’t that amazing?!? I love my new car!!
    Your friend,
    Jazzany

10. The cars in 2030 wil be faster then the speed of light. They will also have solor panos so you can never refill; you can drive forever .Also it can fly high an low you can fly with the birds. Also it can go underwater and you could see whale.

11. Dear Deborah
    I haven’t told you that I got a new car and it’s super cool.It is red,big,amazing,shiny,cleaned and like I said cool.It has a lot of stuff like little TVs to watch a movie and it also has awesome wheels that speed up.I would like to go to some places with you and with all our friends because there are a lot of seats.It would be super fun to have an awesome car like the one I’m imaginating right now.I would really have one of those cars when I’m big to drive.
    Sincerely,
    Your friend,Joanna

12. Dear Samantha,
    Do you know I have a knew car ?! Well it is really cool and it’s brand new. Some day I should take you for a ride to the cool mall! You know my car is pretty high tech. The doors open by themselves when they need to. My car is shiny black. My car is also really, really, really super fast. And when I talk to it it listens to me and replies. And just to be super safe it tell’s me who’s in back of me or front. It’ll be very cool if you see it!!!
    Your friend,
    Jazmin

13. Hey Vanny How would you want your car to look in the future? This is how I want mines to look. The car color will be Green and the wheels will be light blue.The car can turn into a submarine when I want to go to the ocean. When it is a really hot day the car will open from the top when I press a blue button. Sometimes even when it’s hot and I want something to drink I press a black and red button.Also when it is hot and suddenly it starts raining you press a button and everything gets locked and closed. It will also have a big flat screen T.V.You can also have a connection to charge your i pod and hear your music.

14. Oh, I almost forgot there is also one thing I forgot to put. There is also a green button that when you push it there is clothes like pants, long sleeve shirt, socks, shoes, shorts, short sleeve shirts, sandals and other clothes we wear. That is how my future car will look.

15. Hey Lesile do you want to go to Star Bucks on my new car?It does want say or ask.You don’t
    need to drive the wheel, you just need to state
    where to go.The car can be in the air les!If you want you can drive,well not with the wheel becuse theres no wheel !ha ha ha!!!Will you come ok
    9:oo today.bye!

16. Dear Melony, how do you think that my car would look Well, for sure it will be very technical and advance science. But, you haven’t seen my car before because it’s really nice and looks more advanced than just the other cars in the world. It’s just so handy and makes things easier. It might have glowing lights that look kind of weird but those lights help me fly up in the sky. Can you believe that all these times that you wished that you could fly you and any other person can finally do.The car is a new mustang 1300 thousand. Man that car is the LIFE. Another thing that it can do is say that you driving and a person suddenly come out of nowhere the car goes in through mode which lets you go through things without a scratch on the car or you it is pretty amazing what it can do and best of all no one or nothing gets hurt. <3 It can also not crash any other car so there is no name of car crash with this car. Nothing is impossible with my Mustang 1300 thousand. It can do everything that you wish like activate in a bike,scotter,play mobile, and much more. It never ever deactivates into something that hurts people. Even into a jet or a robot that keeps me and my community safe form all danger and never tries to go aggenst people. Can't my car do anything more amazing then that. (OMG SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! :))

17. if I had a future car in 2030 this is all it would have.My car would have food,floaty I wouldn’t have to be driving,shiny black,doors open when I tell them to,has tv,turns into anything I tell it to even a bush and other stuff,it opens with my voice,nd when I park it it puts on a hard solid shield on top for safety,and it would be the best car in the universe because I wont let it have anything that I want.It will have everything you could have ever. =] =) :] 🙂 <3 ;( 😉 B/

18. Dear friend,

My car has black rims and my wheels that could suspend me from air are black with a white circle stripe going around it.The body color is green with black stripes with stickers of a dragon on the bottom of each side and my engine is sticking out of my car hood with 3 exhaust pipes that make it go faster and some spikes on it and it also has nitro.It also has green lights on the bottom of it.It also has cool spoilers.

19. Dear Pablo,
    I just got a new shiny car at the dealer and I wanted to know that if you want to drive it with me. It has an Xbox 360 and a ps3. It also has wireless internet so that way we have internet in the car. So that is why I wanted to ask you if you wanted to drive it.
    Your Friend,
    Jair Rios

20. Hey Kim, how you doin? I’m fine. But actually I wanted to talk about my new car and your car too. What kind of car do you have? What are its special features? Well I’m going to tell you the special features of my car. My car special to me because when I talk it does what I tell it to do like if I tell it “Turn on the radio to 97.1.” it will say “Ok turning on radio to 97.1” just like a robot. This one is my favorite it has cameras on the sides,front, and on the back and the cameras are on 24-7 the car doesn’t even have to be on. Also it opens the door and unlocks the when I say it, but only responds to my voice no one else. Last but not least it has 4 installed DVD players and it can also search any movie from old to new.
    P.S. “It is the newest car of the year 2030!!!” My car is the best.

21. If i had a future car it will be black and in the inside every thing will be black and the seats will be red with leather and loud speakers but my future car will be like a chevy cammero and my trunk will have extra space also ill put nitro gas to make it go faster but i dont have to drive it ill have a touch screan and a. Motion sensor ans i could talk to it and tell it were im going and it will have cameras in the front and back so it could know where it’s going alsomy car will have a tv so incase im board so i could put my seats like couches and when im done i could click the button on my to touch screan tv and thats how my future car . Will be

22. Dear friend Jair I am going to describe my car. On my car it is black and white. On my wheel I would put cool rims and it’s blue. Inside my car I will have a T.V. The head lights Im going to put them blue. Inside my car I will have a steering wheel in the back seat also. My car will not need gas it will run by putting water in it. The door will open up instead of side ways. That is my car.

23. This helps to learn about what are all the different method is there. And the working methods all of that are explained here. Informative blog.